XII

˜”*°• La Papessa •°*”˜

"Alright! I'm Liberta!" He exclaimed.

The blonde was basically a little goofball full of beaming energy. He next explained his serie, which is 'Intelligence', a serie that deals with diplomacy.

After him was Dante, Dante is the said leader of 'Intelligence', "I'm also the director of the Arcana Famiglia." He added, his cigarette never leaving his mouth.

"The card I made a deal with is the fourth card, L 'Imperatore: The Emperor. My Arcana power is—"

Before Dante can further explain his Arcana Power, Debito interrupts him. Debito is the head of 'Coin', a serie that deals with funds. Subsequently, he took a step forward and he slightly leaned closely to (Y/n).

"What would you like to know about me, bella?" His eyes were fixated on her.

She won't say it but he definitely was making her feel uncomfortable. To her relief, Pace pushed away Debito's face. "And I'm in the serie responsible for auditing, Pace of the 'Club'." The brunette happily stated.

"My favourite food is lasa—"

"And I'm—"

"You don't need an introduction, Luca!"

Debito and Pace simultaneously interrupted Luca's introduction, (Y/n) tittered at the three of them. She faced Nova next, waiting for his introduction. The bluenette avoided her gaze.

"What are you being all shy for?" Libertà teased him.

The blue tsundere finally broke out of his shyness as he introduces himself. "I'm Nova, of the serie 'Holy Grail', responsible for defense." He said.

There were so many different serie, but one thing bugged her though, one of the serie's wasn't mentioned. Could it be perhaps, that the head of it wasn't present?

"That's where you come in, milady." Dante then told her that she'll be the one in charge of the 'Sword' serie, a serie responsible for arbitration. The (h/c)-nette asked.

"Who's the head of that serie?"

"That position is currently open."

Soon after that, (Y/n) found herself fighting for the head position of the 'Sword' serie.  Her opponent lunged his weapon at her and before he could even stab her, she swiftly rushed towards her foe and in a matter of seconds, she was behind him and she delivered a reverse roundhouse kick to his head.

She then aimed her trusty musket at the hilt of another opponent's sword, firing a bullet, her opponent gasped as he dropped his sword on to the ground. Seeing he was open, (Y/n) gave him a hard kick on the chest, making him fall on his bum.

"By the name of the 20th card, Il Giudizio: Judgement, I proclaim (Y/n) the victor." Sumire exclaimed as she was secretly proud of her daughter.

The men who were defeated by her, stared at her in admiration. They were impressed by how she defeated them in a second.

"Well done, milady." Her adversary praised as she helped him on his feet. They both shook their hands, signifying as a job well done.

"I definitely don't dislike strong women." Debito said, but in truth, he just genuinely like (Y/n). Just like everyone else.

"Congratulations, milady!" Luca eagerly exclaimed.

"Well it's settled. (Y/n)-sama is the new head of the 'Sword'."

Afterwards, everyone celebrated (Y/n)'s victory and her new path as the head of the serie. A new path...huh?

That night, (Y/n) dreamt her father's words, she jolted awake. There were beads of sweat on her skin. She clutched her head and sucked in a swallow of air as she calmed herself down.

.

.

.

"I'm too old for a nightmare."