Feathers fly

The restaraurant is nicer than I imagined. The lights were crafted from regular old household items, and remade into something brilliant that looked like it came from a top furniture home store. Robin grabs Starfires hand, and leads her, and the rest of us, to the table. I sit in the corner, trying not to make any noise. This is one of my many powers, to become invisible. Nowadays, Robin doesn't bother with me like he used to. And let me tell you, that hurts. Between him and Cyborg, they're like brothers to me. And one of them seems to have left me. And To lay things out, I never liked Robin. He was too close to me, if that makes sense.

Anyways, we were at the dining area, grabbing our food from the all you can eat buffet, when I sensed something dangerous. I looked around. Not like someone who sensed danger would though, I didn't want to worry my friends. Not now anyways. They had enough on their plate already, weather they realized it or not. I continued down the line, picking up salad, fruit, and a roll. I followed beast boy back to our table, the feeling of danger still fresh, adrenaline ready to fill my veigns at any moment. We eat our food, talking about our past, and how we've come so far, and the most hilarious moments. I allowed myself to smile briefly, but quickly dropped it, the nervous feeling still freshly painted. I allowed a few brief moments of happiness, but not many.

I continue to listen to the conversation at hand, letting half if my mind wander through the room, weaving itself through people, and looking through boxes. That's when I find it. A nuclear bomb. Not yet programmed, but it could be with a flash drive and one minute. I stand briskly, taking the attention of everyone around me. I keep my voice low. "Don't freak out, and stay calm, and DON'T scream. Okay?" I begin. Everyone nods.

"There's two nuclear bombs in the back. I know how to disassemble them, but if anyone gets a flash drive and at the least thirty seconds, were all dead." I say. I make sure to block anyone's view of Beast Boys face, just as fear spreads over it, and he screams silently.

"Cover me." I say. We pay for our food, and I tell someone to find the manager. Robin does, because so know he will be taken seriously. And his easy-growing atmosphere should help with the freaking out part. I hope.

Cyborg and Starefire are at my side, covering me. Beast Boy went with Robin, and he knew how urgent this was. Anyways, we open the doors to the storage rooms. I signal to everyone to be quiet, because the enemy is near. I rush over to them, and make sure I'm invisible. I notice they next to one man, is the flash drive. I quickly grab it, and begin to undo parts of the bombs when the men look away. I get a good look at their faces, and note their appearance. One has Sandy blonde hair, and brown eyes. He was very muscular, and could easily take me on. But he wouldn't win. I was extremely strong, I just didn't look the part. I begin the more noticeable things, and make sure to hide it. I accidentally tap it, making a slight sound. I wince, expecting it to blow, when I remember, these only explode exactly ten minutes after the flash drive is inserted, and all of the directions, and orders are in. If at least ten are missing, then it won't operate.

I am quick to continue. Soon the bombs are both completely empty except for black pepper, which resembles gunpowder, and empty pipe-like things that are consistent throughout the bombs. I close it up, and laugh inwardly at their carelessness. But I don't let that distract me. I am quick to undo my spell, revealing myself, and the rest of the team. They stare in shock, but quickly regain themselves. One pulls out a third bomb, less damaging, but still very effective. I don't let my face show the shock behind it.

"I don't recommend killing yourself over this I say, keeping my stance. I don't get into a fighting position, instead, I take to a powerful stance. Imposing, but not an immediate threat. I try this technique first, as I am trying not to hurt these people.

" We Do Not take orders Form peöple like yoü!" He yells. German much. And that, is when a fist makes contact with my face, followed by other various attacks. Items make contact with my skin, blood comes into the floor. The others are fighting off the ten others. I am almost out, when waves of power allow me to catch his hand.

"I don't think," I begin. "That that's a good idea." I say.

"Oh, but it iz." He says. I narrow my eyes, challenging him through an unspoken language. He does the same thing in reply. And I begin.

By the time we've finished battling, we're all pretty banged up. And I was no exception. I fainted in the way to the T-car due to blood loss. I woke up days later, dazed and afraid. I felt like I was drowning, and then, I was in the infirmary. I closed my eyes as I sat up. My ribs were sore, and would be for a long time. But that didn't matter. My destiny hasn't changed. And neither has the prophecy.