F O L L O W

Seated on the balcony's chair as the cold breeze rushed through his skin and overlooking the beautiful city of various colors from the surrounding buildings and vehicles along with the tung that came from the vehicles.What a wonderful night here in New York.

Suddenly it was interrupted by a growling noise coming from the hotel door.He let a growled before standing up before heading to the door to open it.the doorbell rang non stop as if the person who pressed it would break.

He irritably opened the door.He was surprised to saw his manager standing in front of his hotel room.The manager could saw the face of him being confused.His manager chuckled as the manager pulled him aside because he was blocking the way.On the other hand he just stood there,speechless.

"why ar-" he was cut off.

"You're going back to China tommorow"his manager said.

"wait what..are you serious?"he crossed his arms.

"do I look like i'm joking?"his manager jokingly said.

"why?!" he whinned.

"you will be one of the producers on the China's survival show called youth with you:2"his manager grinned.

"did you just say yes to that project wthout asking my permission!?"he sarcastically said.

"chill kiddo,I know you'll agree even if I don't ask you"his manager said as he send glares to his manager.

"No i'm not doing that project!"he childishly said.Stomping his foot and crawled on the bed's blanket,whining.

"as you wish master.Too bad Y/n will gonna be there too"his manager teasily said.

"Y/N..AS IN WANG Y/N?!"he stood up in bed.His manager nod.

"OKAY..LETS PACK MY STUFF NOW!"he vigorously said while clapping his hands.His manager chuckled at his atittude.

In just a few minutes they were finished packing her belongings.His manager said bid goodbye.

"Xukun I'll pick you up at 9am tommorow"the manager reminded him.He nodded

"see you manager!"He bowed as his manager's figure slowly faded awaw in his sight.

He let a sigh before going to bed and scrolled through his phone.He thought of looking at y/n's social media.

She's so beautiful that's why many boys falling inlove with her.

Everything in his mind got interrupted when his phone rang.He was shocked when he saw the notification from instagram.

bby_y/n started following you.

He hurriedly opened his instagram to see if that notification was true.

"did I fvcking follow her?"he mumbled.

He remembered that as he was looking at y/n's social media and while he was daydreaming about y/n he suddenly hit the follow button without realizing it.He went wild after he realized what he had done.

How could I face her?What if she might think I was a stalker?You're so stupid Cai Xukun.

A cold breeze was blowing through my skin as I gazed at the starry sky with a bright moon and light-filled buildings.Tunes of vehicles that echoed here at the rooftop.She closed her eyes to feel the quiet night.

She took out her phone to look at the time.It's getting late so she decides to go home.As she was coming down the stairs she received a call from her manager.

on the phone:

"yea manager-nim?"she said as she gazed down the stairs.

"where are you?"her manager asked.

"i'm on my way to the dorm,why?"she replied.

"I have something to say to you.Faster and come back here"her manager said.

"oh okay.See you then!"she hang up.

As soon as she reach the exit she got her way on the van.In a few minutes she reached their dorm.She immediately came in and saw her manager's presence.She bowed.

"so you are going to China.I will remind you that tommorow is your flight."her manager said.

"what will I do there?"she curiously asked.

"You're father wants you to be a mentor on a survival show there in China.It's like the survival show that your older brother joined as a mentor.Since he's handling that show,he wants you to bea dance mentor there."her manager replied.

"ah the idol producer"she smiled.

"so are you in?"her manager asked.

"of cource yes.It's gonna be exciting!"she grinned while her manager lightly chuckled.

"packed your staff and have a rest,okay?"she nod.Her manager said goodbye as she went to her room and pack her stuffs.

She heard someone coming in so she stood up and went to them because she knew it was her co members.

"eyo guys!"she vigorously said.

"come..let's eat"Jisoo said as she prepared the foods on the table.They all gathered in the dining room and looked at the prepared food at the table.They all start to dig in.

While everyone was busy eating. I decided to open my phone and scrolled through my instagram account and looked at my notifications.

caizicaixukun_ started following you.

She suddenly chocked the food she was eating.Jennie patted her back while Jisoo poured a glass of water and handed it to her.She puts his phone down on the table and drinks the water.While Rose silently picked up the phone and looked what was there.She gasp at what she saw.
The other members confusely looked at her.

Rosé showed the phone to other member.They all gasp and gazed to y/n who was could not believe what was happening.They all started to shout.

"KunY/n is real!"Lisa teased Y/n.

"Oh shut up unnie"she said half annoyed.

"Okay guys stop bullying mrs. Cai..I mean Y/n"they all laughed.Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Uhmm unnies?"they gazed on y/n.

"I'm going to China tommorow,I will be a mentor on a survival show there"she added.

The members looks at each before turning their gazed back at Y/n.

"look who's being exicited because she's going to China because Xukun is there"Rosé said as they laugh.

"Xukun is in New York so I will not see him there"she said in annoyance.

"how do you know MRS. CAI?"Lisa teased.

"urghh whatever!"she rolled her eyes and ate her food.The other members quietly laugh.

Get ready and I will be there soon.I hope I see you there personally Cai Xukun.Just wait.Wang Y/n is on her way now.

💌;Don't be a silent reader express what you feel about this story.If there and typo or correction,just let me know guys!

Please vote and follow me,ty <3

stay tune bby's

-☁️