"What have I gotten myself into" muttered Lian as she followed behind her father.

Knocking gently on Zuko's door, Lian waited patiently for Zuko to respond. When no response came, her father decided it was best to barge in anyway. In the room sat Zuko meditation while surrounded by four white candles. The light from the candles was increasing and decreasing with Zuko's rhythmic breathing highlighting his concentration.

In a dangerously low voice, Zuko says "The only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the Avatar."

While her father crept cautiously into the room, Lian decided it was best to stay by the door. "Well, there is news, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset" came the voice of her father who carried with him a map.

"Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now whatever you have to say, I'm sure that I can take it." Lian smirked knowing he definitely couldn't take it.

"Okay, then... we have no idea where he is."

"WHAT?!" shouted Zuko standing as the four candles flared to match his wrath.

Deciding now was the best time to interject, Lian took out a fan, fanning herself as she said "You really should open a window in here."

Snatching the map out of his Uncle's hands, Zuko unrolled it to look at the possible sightings of the Avatar. "How am I going find him? He is clearly a master of evasive manoeuvring."

Later that evening, as Zuko sat to join his cousin and Uncle for dinner information came in from the grapevine. The cook, who was down at the village buying dinner had learnt that the Avatar was at Kyoshi Island – the first real lead Zuko had been given in a while.

Zuko having just been given the news by his cook, turns up angrily to face his Uncle and cousin "Uncle, Lian, ready the rhinos. He's not getting away from me this time."

"Is he giving me work to do?" whispers Lian to her father looking unimpressed.

Her father just shrugs, pointing to the plate of fish Zuko had abandoned.

"Are you going to finish that?" he shouts at Zuko's retreating figure.

Storming back in, Zuko grabs his meal exclaiming "I was going to save it for later!" before storming back out leaving his giggling cousin and pouting Uncle.

********************************

After dealing with a moody Zuko all day, Lian was glad when the ship finally reached Kyoshi Island. Is this where Zuko would capture the Avatar?

The prow of the ship finally descends and Zuko rides out on the back of a war rhinoceros followed by his cousin and men all on their own rhinos. Her father had decided to stay on the ship saying something about how he hadn't had his cup of tea yet.

"I want the Avatar alive." Shouted Zuko to his men before turning to face Lian "Cousin, with your help I'm sure we can capture the Avatar today and return home victorious." Lian smiled at Zuko's positivity as he rode into the town but part of her wasn't too sure.

As Zuko reached the town, something didn't feel right. All the streets were deserted and not a single person could be seen. "Come out, Avatar! You can't hide from me forever!" He shouted to the empty streets before turning to his men "Find him."

Lian chose to stay with her cousin unsure of what defences the small town may have – she didn't want to underestimate the town, especially since it was named after a powerful Avatar.

As Zuko's men started to search through the town, Lian saw a hint of green flash from the corner of her eye. Behind her, Lian heard the distinctive sound of Zuko's soldiers firebending and knew straight away that not all was as it seems. As she rode closer to Zuko, Lian was just in time to see sharpened fans thrown with the aim of hitting her cousin. Jumping from her war rhino, Lian was able to quickly kick the fans away as Zuko aimed a fire blast at the source of the painted lady in a green dress who had thrown them.