[38]

Is .. this? Lovers to enemies

Antonio's POV

Eliana had her friends over and with the looks of things, she has become much closer to Raevynn.

I was still cautious about Raevynn, but she constantly proved my judgements wrong, as for Kyle..? while I'm still accepting not after the whole drama with Aidan and Evelyn then so on!

I don't have anything to worry about since they are just kids, but I feel like time is going by so fast.

"baby dinner is ready" I said knocking at the game room only to find them all snoozing away.

I was in awe, I whipped out my phone and taken a photo.

then my daughter being the light sleeper she is woke up, "RaeRae Wake up!" she whispers, did I not mention that my daughter is awful at whispering?

Eventually her friends got up, "Daddy what's for dinner?" Ellie asks getting up from the cozy area.

"It's the classical cheeseburger and fries" I said, which they all got excited and raced out of the room following my daughter out.

I chuckled at their excitement, I scanned the room to make sure nothing was out of order before following them.

***********

The girls were seated by the table as they finished piling their plates up with chips and more junk food.

It's only sleepovers that I allow such manners but as long as she's happy it was fine seeing her acting like a messy little munchkin.

"Kids the food isn't going to walk away" I chuckled as I grabbed my food.

My daughter insisted that I eat in the kitchen since she doesn't want me to embarrass her, which was so absurd! why would I do such a devious thing..?

"daddy you can go nowww" I heard my daughter say as I was standing accessing everyone's face while in a daze of thoughts.

"right you wouldn't want me to embarrass you" I went over to Ellie and placed a slobbery kiss upon her forehead which she wiped away with her face scrunched up.

"Daddy! You're embarrassing meee" she whines.

I chortled at her behaviour but me being the best daddy listened to her orders and left her to entertain the guests.

Ellie's PoV

I raced with my friends as we entered the dining hall that was assembled with cheese, burgers, buns, ketchup, mustard, chips, cookies, and anything that my daddy considers as junk food!

"El this is the best sleepover ever!" Kyle exclaims which I only giggled because Kyle is such a dope!!

"Yeah El I could live here y'know" Raevynn says as she plops down on a chair.

Then my father came and said that the food wasn't going to walk away as he was picking up his portion of the food.

I told him beforehand that I didn't want him to eat with us only because he could embarrass me!

so when I saw he was standing there longer than usual I got him out of his thoughts and he walked over to me planting a very wet kiss on my forehead!

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid but sadly I just saw Kyle snicker and Raevynn was watching longingly.

after that daddy just left to the kitchen.

"That was soooo cute" Kyle says in a baby voice.

I rolled my eyes, "KyKy you better watch your mouth" I playfully glared.