Daphne threw the Scooby Snack, which Shaggy tried to catch with his mouth. But Scooby proves too quick and snaps the treat in his mouth. The Equestria Girls giggled seeing this scene unfold.

"Rank you!" Scooby thanked Daphne.

"Those two must really love those snacks," Rarity points out.

"But aren't they 'dog treats'?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah, but for some reason they both enjoy them," Daphne explains. "We don't ask questions. Now let's go before someone sees us."

"Rokay!"

"Let's do this!" Twilight said, determined.

They all proceed to make their way up the stairs into the castle. Before they went in, the group turned back and Shaggy still standing there, scared to death.

"You're not going to stay out here alone, are you?" Daphne asked.

"No, thank you," Shaggy answered.

Shaggy quickly follows them up the stairs, as they pushed the heavy wooden doors, which made a loud creaking noise as they opened. Eventually, they all stepped into the creepy castle itself where several suits of armor surrounded a few creepy clown coaster carts. A creaking sound made them all turn to see the doors shut themselves, which scared them somewhat. Fluttershy, along with Shaggy and Scooby, were the most scared.

"This place is, like, uber creepy," Shaggy pointed out.

"You could say that again," Twilight added.

"Reah, ruber creepy!" Scooby agreed.

"And I thought the Castle of the Two Sisters was creepy," Applejack said, looking around. "The only thing missin' are mindless zombies."

Suddenly, they all heard a loud bang making Shaggy, Scooby and Fluttershy scream. Shaggy leaps into Scooby's arms, while Fluttershy jumps behind Pinkie and Twilight. Emerging from another room, Fred came walking in with Rainbow Dash following close behind. Seeing it was just their friends, Scooby dropped Shaggy.

"'Sup guys!" Rainbow said.

"Fred? Rainbow? Where'd ya'll come from?" Applejack asked.

"We followed this trail leading up to this creepy place," Rainbow explained, walking up to them. "We didn't expect to see you guys."

"Fred, get back!" Daphne demands. "I found this place and I call dibs on its clues."

"Me and Dash already found some clues," Fred replied.

"What?" Daphne asked, surprised.

"Yeah, there's a whole lot of weird footprints that led us here," Rainbow explained. "I don't know what made them, but I'm guessing it's pretty big."

"She's right," Fred nodded. "It might be dangerous for you."

"If anyone mess with me," Daphne replied, cockily. "I'll be sure to bring the pain on them, Chinese style!"

Daphne was completely unaware that the creepy statue behind her was moving close behind her. It reached out its hand and toucher her shoulder causing Daphne, Shaggy, and Fluttershy to scream. From behind the statue, Velma poked her head out, giggling to herself.

"Velma!" Shaggy whined.

"What are you doing here?" Twilight asked. "I thought you were back at the ceremonial stage looking for clues."

"This ride was closed due to dangerous construction," Velma replied. "It's the most likely place to hatch a nefarious plan and I wanted to scare Daphne."

Cinematic Adventures: Scooby Dooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें