🌊Royal Cotillion Fight and H.E.A 2🌊

Y/n stood up from her vanity mirror as she put the final touches onto her brown and gold highlighted hair with her golden streak throughout her Cotillion hairstyle before placing her tiara carefully on her head then span in front of her full length mirror looking at her new dress that Evie designed for her this night that she paired with her new gold diamond earrings from her mother.

Y/n: "Okay I can do this, just show Jay how I really feel about him

Y/n: "Okay I can do this, just show Jay how I really feel about him.... I'm nervous, incredibly nervous now I know how dad felt when he first started falling in love with mom. Something's there that wasn't there before." She spoke to herself before looking down at Jay's necklace that he had given back to her to wear if she was ready to wear it and be his girl again as Evie and Lonnie entered her dorm room as she hugged them as she looked at her family portrait on her wall before singing.

Y/n: I was always taught
Nobody's got it all
And I never thought
I had a shot at all, But to my surprise

Look at how lucky I've been
Whoa! Freedom to explore, Work that I love to do, Friends that I adore

Y/n picked up a old book of Romeo and Juliet that her mother read to her father long ago as she held it close to her heart before setting it aside on her desk as she picked up a photo of her and Jay together with her reading a book to him under the shade of a tree smiling happily. She began remembering more of that day, they had a picnic date was when Jay gave her the cobra necklace with a gold J on it before they kissed under the tree where Jay craved their symbols into a heart into the tree's bark.