Soul finds out

(Maka's POV still)

   "So you promise you won't tell anyone not even Black Star?!"

   "I promise"

   "I hate to interrupt everyone. But we're gonna play a game. Were all gonna play spin the bottle so everyone get in a neat circle. I'll make sure its perfect so none of you will have to be worried or bothered by it" Kid said interrupting everyone's conversation.

   "Only you would worry about that." I said to him.

We all got in a circle and just like he said he put us all perfect until he sat down then we all got a little more comfortable without him realizing we weren't symmetrical anymore. Even though we weren't very symmetrical in the beginning.

  "So who's starting it?" Liz asked.

  "I will! I will! I will!" Patty started screaming then reached for the bottle and spun it really fast.

It landed on Soul. My eyes went wide of fear and anger. I couldn't bare to see them kiss. I got up from my spot.

   "I'm going to use the lady's room.." I said before I stormed out of the living room.

I was almost to the bathroom when Tsubaki ran down the hall after me. She stopped me in my tracks.

   "Are you okay?"

   "Yeah I'm fine. I just couldn't watch that."

Tsubaki then left back to the living room.

I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat for a minute thinking to myself..

Why am I acting like this? I'm not the jealous type. What's going on with me?

I flushed the toilet even though I didn't really use it. I washed my hands really fast. I then went back to the living room and sat back down in my spot.

They kissed before I came back. They waited for me to come back before they continued the game.

Soul spinned the bottle. I closed my eyes shut scared to see who he got. I opened my eyes once I heard it stop spinning. I looked at the bottle to see who he got.

I looked at it shocked. It was pointing directly at me. He got me. I have to kiss Soul.

I didn't know what to do or how to react. I didn't move. I just sat there staring at the bottle.

Soul was all of a sudden in front of me. I looked up at his eyes. We stared into each others eyes.

He moved my bangs out of my eyes. He held my cheek. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes.

It was like it was only us two were in the room. Everyone else didn't make a noise or move a muscle.

He looked back at my eyes. He started to lean in. At first really slow but got faster. Our lips clashed.

        (Souls POV)

Kid just announced that were playing spin the bottle.

Patty goes first. It landed on me. No why me? I don't want to kiss her. I'd rather kiss Maka. Oh god what is Maka going to think? I hope she doesn't think I like Patty. Ew. There's no way. She knows its just a game.. I hope.

Maka stands up.

  "I'm going to use the lady's room" she says then storms out of the living room.

Tsubaki ran down the hall behind her.

   "Is she okay?" I asked

   "I don't know" Kid replies.

Patty walked over to me. I started to lean in but went to her ear.

   "I'm going to just kiss your cheek okay?" I whispered

   "Yeah okay. I didn't really want to kiss you anyway... No offence" she whispered a little louder back

   "Okay cool"

We leaned in and kissed each others cheek. We made it look like we kissed each other.

   "Okay were done.." I announced.

   "Let's wait for Maka and Tsubaki to get back before we continue" Kid said.

We all got up and parted into groups.

I walked over to Kid.

   "Hey"

   "Soul guess what Patty over heard"

   "What?"

   "She over heard Maka and Tsubaki talking"

   "And?"

   "Maka likes you"

My eyes went big.

   "Really?"

I have finally found out she likes me! But for how long? Should I ask her out? No that would be awkward.. I'll just go with the flow. Yeah that'll be cool.

Tsubaki came back in the living room.

I rushed over to her.

   "Is Maka okay?"

   "She's fine... Shell be out soon so we should all get back to our spots"

We got everyone to sit back down where they were before Maka had left.

We were all silent.

All I could think about is Maka. Is it true.. Does she actually like me back?

Maka came back into the living room and sat down in her spot.

I spun the bottle. It landed on Maka. I actually get to kiss Maka!!