Vacation

Isaac looks at Eric and Eric looks at him.
Eric wipes his eyes and gives him a tetra pack juice that Isaac took and drink.
No one is talking but they are in sychronized harmony.

.
.
.
.

"Ehhh? So you don't know that everyone thinks of your relationship with Ms. Helen is strange?" Harry came to give the list of guards he found.

Ian shakes his head.
"Why would they think I am having an affair? I go home earlier than before? I have a beautiful wife and I am not talking to Ms. Helen if it is not for work? What triggers them?" Ian really doesn't know how that kind of nonesense spreads.
"Don't tell, Monet. She already is jealous of Helen from the start. I am still having trouble with Aya. And now this."

"I think Monet is already thinking of divorcing you." Harry laughs.

Ian frowns.
"Hey...That is a scary joke. Knock on wood."

"Dude...Seriously?"

"Do it. If we broke up just because you didn't knock on wood, what would you do?"

"I don't know. Hit you with a wood?" Harry shakes his head and went to the wood cabinet.
"Happy?"

"Yes."

"Anyways, she is pretty."

"Of course. She is going prettier as days goes by." Ian said blushing a bit.

"I am talking about your secretary." Harry chuckles. "I don't believe this foolish guy."

"Tsk." He looks away and look at the papers in front of him.
After a while he put it down.
"Why are they good looking?" He frowns.

Harry who is drinking water spruts it out.
Then he glares at Ian.
"Dude?"

"....I hate it. Find someone who are less good looking."

"Are you for real? They are not that good looking. Open your eyes, bastard!"

"Monet will be spending time with them. What if they become attach with my wife? Find older guys."

"Not good looking and older guys. Are we looking for a guard of a grandpa?"

"Can't you do it? You are good. You can find exactly what I am looking for."

"No. You are being an awful stupid guy with a huge ego. Pick from these papers. I guarantee they are top notch and professional. And they are married!"

"Even if they are married there is a possibility of them falling for my wife."

"Do you want me to hit you?"

"Tsk."

.
.
.
.
.

"Hi." Harry looks at Helen.
Helen blushes.

"H-hello, Sir."

"Did you find it hard working here?"

"No. I find it very easy and fulfilling, Sir."

"I see. Then do your best, okay." Harry said.

"Yes sir. Thank you."

.
.
.
.

"You look happy." Ian said at Isaac after the kid kisses him.
They are driving home.

"We are going in a field trip. I want Mommy to come with me."

Ian looks at Isaac.
"How about Daddy?"

"Daddy is busy."

"I may not be busy. When is that?"