𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

About a month later, Ali was positive that she was pregnant, yet only Jackson knew about it.

"Mom," Ali spoke as she walked into the office at TM. "I need your help." Jax jammed his foot in the door as Alison attempted to shut it.

"What's wring, sweetheart?" Gemma went from carefree to worried.

"I'm kinda— sorta pregnant." She said, fumbling with her fingers.

"For sure?" Jax asked. Ali nodded as he mother looked at her in awe.

"Are you— are you really?"

"Yes, mom," she giggled. "Nobody but you two know. Please keep it that way."

"What about Juice?" Jax queried.

"I need to tell him soon because I've kept this from him for a while."

"He really wants one, Alison. You guys are gonna be the perfect family."

"I highly doubt that," she giggled. "It'll be fun, though."

-

Alison cut her smoking down drastically. Instead of a pack a day, it was less than a cigarette a day. Gemma observed her daughter sitting on the bar.

"What?" Ali said, furrowing her eyebrows and lighting a cigarette.

"Did you fess up?"

"Not yet," Ali replied. "I don't even know where he is. Chibs and Tig have him somewhere."

"They're in TM. I'll walk with you." Gemma smirked.

"Mom, you're so overbearing." She laughed, jumping down from the bar. "What would I do without you?" She took a drag of her cigarette and was hit with a wave of guilt for doing so.

"Probably have a much worst life." Gemma joked as they walked across the parking lot.

"Oh, right." Ali laughed. When she got over to juice she handed him her cigarette.

"Oh, you share now?" He joked.

"Shut up," she laughed. He smiled and took a drag of the cigarette before handing it back to Alison. She tossed it on the ground. "I need to tell you something." She looked up at him.

"Oh, no," Tig mumbled before gemma elbowed him. Juice and Alison walked into the office, which was thankfully vacant. He leaned against the desk, making him a bit shorter and equal to her height.

"What's wrong?" he asked, taking her hands and entwining them. She didn't respond, nervous at what he would think.

"Well, uh," she stuttered.

"What'd I do now?" He joked, attempting to lighten the situation. Alison giggled.

"Got me pregnant."