chapter 6

blairs pov.

it was around 4 o'clock and i was getting ready for my date with jaden. i was so excited. we had dinner reservations at a very fancy restaurant for 7. i showered, blow-dried and straightened my hair. after all of that is was about 5. i had to do my makeup very quickly so i ended up just wearing some light makeup. i then put on my dress and shoes.

 i then put on my dress and shoes

dress and shoes^^^

makeup^^^

right as i finished putting on my shoes jaden came into the room.

j: wow, you look, wow.

b:you look wow to jaden

i thought it was nice to see jaden all dressed up. he look goooddd.  i was kinda hoping that tonight he will ask me to be his girlfriend. i mean we have already told each-other we love eachother. i know we met the other day but immediately when i met him i felt like ive known him my whole life, like he is my soulmate. ever since i was little i always imagined who my soulmate was and i always did research on them. i learned that your soulmate can be just a best friend. i also learned that you'll know you've found your soulmate when you accept a person as who they really are and don't try to change anything about them. loving someone, or even liking them a lot is about giving them the space to be themselves. if you are perfectly happy with their flaws and their awesomeness, you have found your soulmate. i was broken out of my thoughts by jaden walking up to me.

j: ready?

b: yea!

we got in our uber and got to the resturant.

w//waiter

j: hi, reservation for 2 under hossler.

w: oh yes, follow me this way.

we walked to our table and jaden pulled out my seat for me.

b: someone is feeling like a gentleman tonight.

j: yes someone is.

w: so what would you guys like to drink?

b: could i just have a water with lemon.