♛ " 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘪𝘮" ~ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4 ♛

~~ Hey Kotori Here! Before This Chapter Starts I Just Wanted To Say I'm Very Very Sorry I Know I Haven't Updated This Story In Forever But I Have Been Fairly Busy Lately. I Promise This Story Is Gonna Have More Chapters After This One Even If It Takes Me A Long Time To Make It! .. (❛︵❛) ~

。.・・.・・・。.・。.・・.・・・。

         Once I had stepped through the doors back into the school I could already hear my brother complaining about something, getting hit, and "Iwa-Chann You're So Mean!" In my brothers whiny voice. My mind wasn't really set on thinking about my team right now. All I could think about was that little ball of sunshine on Karasuno's team. I had promised him to practice but wondered when he would ask since we go to different high schools. Other then being the manager of Aoba Johsai's volleyball team thanks to my brother I don't have much going on since I had just moved back. Getting back to the gym I helped put away the volleyball net as the boys then went in the locker room to change out of there gym uniforms. 

   Tōru had walked out of the locker room followed by the rest of the team when you received a text.

[ 𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘕𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 ] Hey (Y/N)? It's Hinata from Karasuno's volleyball team!

    After reviving that message your eyes had lit up and a small smile crept onto your face. This fact obviously being seen by your brother with his team catching on as Oikawa had made his way towards you. Looking up from your phone to see Tōru now standing in front of you looking slightly down at your face. Being the protective brother he is he snatched your phone wondering who had made you smile by texting you. You had realized your phone was gone and shot your brother a cold glare he then read the message and looked back at you asking.

"You Gave Your Number To Hinata From Karasuno?! Why?!" Oikawa said almost as if he sounded worried. The rest of the team had heard your brother and also seemed quite curious being that he was on the opposite team of theirs.

"Well it's because he asked me to obviously, why are you so curious?" You replied unfazed by your brothers overreaction since it was only to help him practice.

"HE ASKED FOR IT!?" Your brother shouted.

"Yeah I don't see the big deal?" You said and turned to walk away. "Hurry up or you're walking home alone!"

"(N/N)-Chann why are you like this to me???" Tōru whined as he jogged to catch up to you.

  The two of you walked home talking about random stuff, most of it being Tōru asking about you and Hinata or him talking about aliens which he seemed to be obsessed with. When the two of you got home you went up to your room to take a quick shower. Once you were out of the shower your phone screen lit up indicating that your received a message. It was from Hinata again.

[ ☀️ Hinata 🏐 ] I'm ready to practice when you are (Y/N)!

[ Y/n ] I am ready now if you'd like to meet me somewhere.

[ ☀️ Hinata 🏐 ] How about Karasuno's gym our practice is ending soon. I'm sure daichi wouldn't mind since I'll be learning more technics!

[ Y/N ] Sure! I'll be there shortly!

 You then set your phone down to change into a pair of  shorts and a tank top then putting a varsity jacket you had stolen from your brother on over the tank top.  While also being sure to grab your backpack and shove your volleyball shoes, knee pads, and a water bottle in. you walked downstairs as you saw your brother on the couch watching t.v when he noticed your backpack.

"Ehh? (N/N)-Chan where are you going?"

"To see Hinata." You said bluntly putting on your normal shoes.

"(N/N)-chan you never told me why-" He was cut off by the sound of the door opening and closing. Being the semi-over protective brother he is decided to follow you of course, dragging Iwaizumi along with him since he didn't want to go alone.

    You got on a bus to Karasuno and put your earbuds in zoning out and listening to music on the ride. Little did you know Your brother and Iwa where on the same bus. Once you had arrived at a stop near Karasuno you got off the bus followed far behind by the duo of Oikawa and Iwa. Walking up to the school and into the gym you saw Hinata sitting against the wall looking at his phone. His eyes lit up when he saw you as he jumped up immediately with a big smile on his face. He was excited to practice one on one with someone who played his dream position. Little to Hinata's knowledge he was also being spied on by 3 members of the team who were curious to why Hinata said he was gonna stay late while also making sure he didn't do anything stupid. Those members being Daichi, Sugawara, And Tanaka.

    You pulled out your earbuds and took off your jacket revealing a (F/C) Tank top and sport shorts. You quickly slid on you knee pads and volleyball shoes replacing the empty space in your bag now with Tōru's jacket and your phone. You stood up and looked at hinata holding a volleyball seeming very excited. 

"Wait (Y/N) can you set?"

"Yeah I'll Teach You The Technics By Setting To Myself First!" You replied excitedly

"Setting.. To Yourself!?" Hinata started to question until the ball was taken from his hands.

     "Yeah it's pretty simple really, my brother taught me a lot about volleyball before I had moved  away so I know how to set!" you walk to the setters position tossing the ball up before setting it pretty high in the air above the spiking position. Then running near the middle line to get speed before charging at the net jumping and having the ball hit the palm of your hand. Once you had landed you looked over to Hinata who's expression now was a wide smile with his eyes sparkling. You laughed a little to yourself seeing him get so excited over a spike. It wasn't long before the 2 of you were laughing and making jokes while Hinata was learning ways to spike. 

    The karasuno trio and Oikawa and Iwaizumi watched the whole thing before your brother had accidently made himself visible by falling into the gym making a loud 'THUD' from Iwaizumi pushing him. You and Hinata both shot your heads over to where the sound came from startled. The karauno trio had also noticed your brother fall into the gym as they walked out from where they were spying from. While you walked over and started telling off Tōru for following you Hinata noticed his fellew teammates and ran over to them 

"Hey what are you 3 doing here I thought you guys didn't want to practice late!" he said to them unknowing that they had been there the whole time you and him were practing. 

"We wanted to see who you got a date wit-" Tanaka started to say before having his mouth covered by daichi who glared at him then gave a slight head nod to Suga.

"Actually we were wondering why you had decided to stay late even though Kageyama had already went home.." Suga said catching onto what daichi meant.

"Oh! Well I was practicing with (Y/N)!"

"Y/N? Oikawa?!" Tanaka said once daichi uncovered his mouth.

   "Yeah! She is teaching me different ways for spiking!" He replied excitedly gesturing a hand towards you as you helped Tōru off the ground after confronting him about following you. The trio looked at you wondering why you had decided to teach Hinata about volleyball being that you were their enemy teams manager. Once you had finished helping Tōru up and looked over to see Hinata in front of 3 boys, recognizing the one with a shaved had since he had asked you for your number.

。.・・.・・・。.・。.・・.・・・。

~ End Of Chapter ~

{ Total Word Count: 1381 Words }

I PROMISE To Be Continuing To Update This Story Even If It Takes A While! ノ'Д`)ノ

So Until Next Chapter~ 안녕 Annyeong!