Bio

Name: Yamiyo Wayne

Alias: Batwoman

Age: 18

Sex: Intersex(Futanari)

Personality: Yamiyo is a dark and brooding hero with a personal vendetta against crime and injustice. She is extremely pessimistic and suspicious, which often makes it difficult for her to trust people. Despite this, Yamiyo has a great love for humanity, which was instilled by her parents. She refrains from killing, as she feels this would not make her any better than the criminals she fights.

Abilities and Skills:

Batwoman does not have a quirk nor does she desire one as she relies on her own scientific knowledge, detective skills, and athletic prowess. She is the most dangerous woman on earth, here's why:

Peak Human Conditioning: Through intense training, specialized diet, and biofeedback treatments, The Batwoman represented the absolute pinnacle of human physical prowess. Her physical attributes is at the natural limits far above than that of an Olympic level athlete that has ever competed. Her strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, senses, healing and endurance are at the peak of human potential and perfection. Batwoman began her physical and mental conditioning when she was 10 and then intense physical training and weight lifting at age 12. She had mastered full body control by the time she was 18. Yamiyo Wayne, since the age of 15, has created a strict diet to enable her body to develop and operate at its most proficient, along with biofeedback treatments (using portable/non-portable machines to stimulate muscles to contraction). Batwoman being able to perform amazing physical feats is due to her superior physique. She engaged in an intensive regular regimen of rigorous exercise (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself in peak condition, and has often defeated opponents whose size, strength, or other powers greatly exceeded her own. She has spent her entire life in pursuit of physical perfection and has attained it through constant intensive training and determination.

Peak Human Strength: In terms of brute strength, Batwoman is one of the strongest quirkless humans alive. She can break steel chains and cuffs with ease and has smash stone barehanded.

Peak Human Durability: Her muscles and bones are far tougher and vastly denser than ordinary humans; making her extremely durable to certain degrees. Augmented by her iron forged willpower she can tolerate massive amount of physical pain and damage. Her physique which is rigorously trained to the uttermost human limit and is extremely tough and resistant to damage, which allows her to survived dangers that would have killed most other people.

Peak Human Speed: She can run and move at speeds comparable to the finest human athletes. In combat she is extremely agile and evasive, supplementing her strength with sheer speed to defeat her enemies. She can be described as running and moving so fast she is a blur.

Peak Human Agility: Her agility is greater than that of a Chinese acrobat and superior to an Olympic-gold athlete gymnast. She can flawlessly coordinate her body with perfect balance, flexibility, and dexterity. Her main phase of movement is Parkour which she learned in France and uses it to scale the cities rooftops in an acrobatic manner. She is capable of completing a triple somersault and running across thin wire cable. Yamiyo regularly practices her agility by practicing gymnastics blindfolded. Batwoman's balance is practically perfect and has alot of midair maneuverability. Yamiyo is able to jump very high and leap very far.