-15-

{No, this mv has nothing to do with this chapter but some of you seemed to enjoy the idea of BTS. So here's a song for you to jam to while reading.}

Aiden's POV
"Emerald!" I ran to my little sister's side in a flash. I felt for a pulse and sighed in relief when I found one. It was still strong.

"Wyatt, carry her and follow me. Willa, lead the pack to the den. We can worry about the moonstone when I get back." I instructed.

The siblings nodded with Wyatt swooping Alicia bridal style while his sister led the wolves back to the den.

I turned to everyone else. "You guys can go home." I sneered with a little amount of anger laced in my tone.

If they hadn't destroyed the freaking building, nothing would have happened.

"Come on Lykensen." I said leading him down the road as we ran to the house.

When we got there, Mom was sitting on the couch looking through a magazine.

"Thank God you're here Mom." I called her attention, directing Wyatt to lay his girlfriend down.

Mom's eyes widened in panic. "What happened to my baby?" She asked rushing to Emerald's side. She had began breathing fine but was still not awake.

"The Power Plant holding the moonstone exploded and everyone started coughing. Their necklaces were already pretty weak and without the moonstone, no werewolves. But I didn't react because mine is still fully charged." I explained.

"Alicia's reactions were worse then she passed out." I finished. Wyatt held my sisters hand, rubbing it gently. 'I hope she's gonna be okay.' I thought.

"Give me a minute." She said before walking to the kitchen with her phone in hand. I turned to my beta.

"You've been real quiet." I sat next to him. "I-I'm just really worried about her." He sighed sadly.

He gazed at her in a way I knew clearly. "You're in love with her aren't you?" I smiled placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Is it obvious?" He asked with a smirk and I laughed. "A little bit." I replied. "She loves you too you know." He gave me a look asking if I was being serious. I nodded.

"She talks about you everyday. She tells me a lot about you. And whenever she does, she had that exact look on her face. It's kind of annoying actually." I joked punching his shoulder playfully.

"She'll be fine." I told him and he nodded. "Thanks Aiden." We did a little handshake. "Anytime." I grinned. Mom walked in.

"I just got off the phone with one of my friends about this situation and she told me that there's no need to panic or worry. Alicia's going to be just fine." She said with a smile. Wyatt and I sighed in relief.

"Do you know how long she'll be out for?" Wyatt spoke out. "About an hour or 2." She confirmed and he nodded in understanding.

"But until then, I would like to know you better Wyatt." Mom acknowledged. "Okay. My name is Wyatt Lykensen and I have a sister named Willa..."

✦✧2 hours later ✦✧

Mom had retreated upstairs so Wyatt and I were playing 'Never have I ever' when a sound came from Alicia. We looked over to see she was up and looking around. We instantly rushed to her side.

"Are you alright?" Wyatt asked. She looked at him in utter confusion. "Who-Who are you?" She asked. Wyatt looked so heartbroken but then she started laughing.

"I'm kidding babe." She reassured and he let out a deep breath. I laughed. "Don't scare me like that." He glared playfully.

I pulled her in for a hug. "I'm glad you're okay Emerald." She hugged me back. "Thank you so much bubba." She whispered and I smiled.

"I heard Mom's voice earlier on." She said. "Yeah. I'll go get her." I said giving Wyatt a little wink as I headed upstairs.

Alicia's POV

When Aiden was gone, I gestured my boyfriend to seat next to me. As soon as he did, I hugged him and he buried his face in the crook of my neck making me smile.

"I was so worried about you Angel." He whispered as I ran my hand through his hair. "I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you."

I pulled away from the hug only to plant my lips on his. He sighed in delight and pulled me closer.

We stayed like that for a minute before pulling away. "You don't have to worry about that babe. I'm not going anywhere." I smiled.

He placed his forehead on mine. "Now about that little prank you pulled earlier." He smirked playfully causing me to laugh out loud.

"I may or may not get you back." He said and I kissed his cheek. "And I may or may not be waiting." I smirked.

"Sweetie?" Mom's voice paused our little moment. I stood up walking over and hugging her.

"Are you doing okay honey?" She asked. I nodded grinning. "I feel amazing Mom." I replied. She kissed my forehead.

"We were all so worried about you. Especially your boyfriend over here." She motioned to Wyatt.

"I have had the opportunity of getting to know him and I must say, you picked a real gem." She said and I saw him blush. "Thanks Mom. I know I did." I glanced back to see him wink at me flirtatiously.

"We've got to get back to the pack Mom." Aiden interrupted. "Alright. Look out for your sister." She advised and he nodded.

We hugged her goodbye. Even Wyatt then we strolled off into the night.

When we got back, we were met with a sore sight. Instead of the normal happy and joyous wolves, they just sat around the den looking unhappy. Willa went around checking on them and we joined her in an instant.

We paused however when we heard someone walk in. "Lissy?" Zed looked at me causing me to give a small smile.

He hugged me shortly. "I'm glad you're okay." He said before turning to my brother.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook Power." He spoke up but Willa glared at him.

"You have every right to fight for who you are." Zed smiled. "Yeah but what are we now zombie?" Willa sneered with a little venomous attitude.

"You're fierce, proud werewolves." He grinned. "They think we're monsters." Wynter said wearily.

"That's because we are monsters." Zed smirked and glanced at my brother who matched his attitude before looking at me.

I had a little smirk of mine. Wyatt, Willa and Wynter just glanced at each other.

One word.

P R A W N.