Hotel

God found us a place to stay after Julian and I arrived back. With the money I stole from my ally, we had two rooms in a fairly bad hotel overlooking a bunch of housing estates. I took the seat closest to the heater within seconds of entering, throwing my bag on the bed as a way of claiming it. The temparature on Earth, even during the summer, isn't as warm as in Hell. Over the years, therefore, I had found it a much cooler experience.

I noticed that Julian took the window bed whilst God took the one in the middle. When I questioned this, he replied with a "it's much easier to adjust to the climate. I'd offer it to you but this must be adjusting anyway".

I agree. It is cold here. I have heard that Heaven is slightly warmer though. I mean, it's closer to the sun.

"I'm going to buy us something to eat, will you too be okay here?" God asked. We both nodded in response before he walked out, making sure not to slam the door. If you could count on God for anything, it would be manners, and probably second chances. He forgave Satan after all.

I felt Julian watching me from the window, before he began talking. "So, is there a reason why you hang out with a homeless angel?"

"Not really."

He smiled, and I felt the bond pulling again, though of course, since I don't believe it is possible for me to feel love, I can resistit easily. "Come on," he prrotests, "I punched the guy for you, the least you can do it tell me why!"

"And here I was thinking there was no violence in Heaven!"

"I do fight, but only for you."

And the bond snapped, and I was hovering over his body. I could think of nothing but him, and was willing to do anthing. This was our fathers wishes, to join Heaven and Hell together. He was pulling off my shirt and I believe I had my hands heading for his chest.

The door opened behind us and I was only faintly aware. The embarassment did the rest as I forced myself off Julian, though I was in a state of mind where I was perfectly happy to continue. What I wasn't happy with was that Julian's father was now in the room. 

Julian's possessive side had come out again, and as I pulled myself off his bed, he gripped his arms around my waist, effectively pullinng up both onto the floor. He wasn't nice enough to take the impact, and I was trapped with his heavy body smashing me into the floor.

"HELP ME! OH NO! OH GOD! OH ME!" I could hear God dramatically shrieking away in the corner, "THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO SEE MY SON DOING! ACTUALLY, IT IS ,BUT OH MY HELP!"

"I think he's lost it," I  muttered, but recieved no reply, since Julian, unaware that his father was here, was attempting to continue what I had unfortunatley started. "Get off Julian."

No response, other than his attempts to pull me jeans off. "Julian, get off now."

His head was in my neck, and I was starting to feel heavy. "Julian, seriously, GET THE FREAKING HELL OFF ME! YOUR FATHER IS WATCHING!"

After still not recieving a response that wasn't going for sex, I twisted my hand behind my back, and hammered down on his accessories, before passing out.

"You know, I think it's sexual desire that does it. You get all possessive over her and she passes out when she doesn't feel the same way."

"Dad. Stop. Do not explain this to me."

"I was explaining it to myself. Ever heard of talking out loud?"

"Ever heard of a mental health home?"

I woke up to the the two of the them bickering. I had obviously been out long enough for him to dress himself again, as well as get over the posessive freak mode. But it also smelt like I had missed the glory of pizza. 

Sitting up, the two continue to ignore me until I grab the Bible that I saw Julian slide under his bed when we first got here and whack it on his head.

He shrieks. "OWW! WHY THE BIBLE! WHY NOT THE ADVERTISEMENTS? THAT BOOK IS A WEAPON!"

"Nice to see you too. You could have at least given me somewhere comfortable to wake up."

"I wasn't touching a girl."

"But you just were. And your hand is on my leg right now." Julian stares at the magical movement of his own body, but decides to leave it there. The bond probably contributed.

"You looked comfortable enough."

I hit him with the Bible a second time.