Kay Lee

Kayleeomega

I remember I was supposed to be in the match with @realbrittbaker , @kylierae and @nylarosebeast until I got pushed of the stage (or whatever you call it) and injured my knee a lot worst, thanks to yours truly @chrisjerichofozzy

At Double or Nothing, I'm going against someone who I call a friend, who is family to me, the Galaxy's Greatest Alien @callmekrisstat may the best woman win.

1,772,882 likes
739,829 comments

Realbrittbaker: sucks that it couldn't be us. But good luck you too

Kayleeomega: wish you a speedy recovery @realbrittbaker

Callmekrisstat: may the best woman win

Thekipsabian: kick ass

Kennyomegamanx: still feel bad about your injury

Kayleeomega: it was in the past it's fine @kennyomegamanx

Sammyguevara: my buddies going against eachother

Darbyallin: wish us luck in the ladder match

Kayleeomega: kick ass out there @darbyallin

Aplusk: good luck

"Wait so how did you actually get injured?" I sighed. "I was with Kenny at the stage announcing that we were signing with AEW and how I was going to be in a match until Jericho came out and they had a fight." I looked at the tv. "Can we watch that fight they had at the Ticket Party?" I smiled. "I want food first." He sighed.

"Alright, what does my girl want?" I looked at him. "Fried chicken..." He laughed a little as he got up. "It's on the counter!" He turned around. "I know!" Once he came back with my chicken, we started watching the video.

Double or Nothing Ticket Announcement Party

"The rumored induendos is that there is one more announcement." People started chanting 'Omega!' as in me and Kenny. We thought about what we would do. Brandi and Cody asked us if we would actually join AEW. We were already Executive Vice Presidents. But I think it's time to give the people what they want. A few weeks ago I found out my ex was going to work with me again, what fun.

"Yea maybe one more announcement still to come." The chants became stronger and louder. Conrad Thompson and Alex Marvez walked off the stage. I looked at Kenny. "You ready?" I nodded as I looked down. I was finally medically cleared to wrestle again. I haven't wrestled in like two weeks or so. Thanks Kelly Klein for getting me injured.

"Just stay behind me so I can protect you." I laughed a little. That's my older brother, being extremely over protective. He made sure my outfit wasn't too revealing. So I just had a Nike crop top and Nike joggers.

A ticking noice started playing

A ticking noice started playing. His theme started to play. We heard a bunch of cheers. "Your questions have been answered. Kenny and Kay Lee Omega. Formerly, the top free agents in professional wrestling are here in AEW." We walked out there with huge smiles on our faces. Well I walked out with a smirk. They were not wrong about it being cold out.

"This is unbelievable. Kenny and Kay Lee, AEW. An incredible, incredible, sysmic shake for the world of professional wrestling." We walked up as we grabbed our mics. They kept on chanting Omega for a good 30 seconds. "You know first and foremost, we must apologize for having you guys wait a long time for us to make this announcement."

"We actually didn't put pen to paper until this morning. But now we can finally say that we have found Kenny's phone and we can finally saw that we are members of the All Elite Wrestling roster." I smiled as everyone cheered. "In 2016, us, Nick and Matt Jackson created a group. We called ourselves The Elite. We did everything in our power to give back to the wrestling world and to you people. That journey is never ending,but that journey itself did have to come to an end in Japan."

"Here we are now in Las Vegas in the frigid cold. Again we are sorry for that, but our Canadian genes are handling it quiet nicely. Mainly the reason why I'm wearing a crop top." I laughed a little. "But now, with the platform we were given by the Khan family, but most importantly, the platform we were given by you people that wanted something more, that wanted something different. We couldn't  just stop, we had to keep pushing forward and keep on doing better than we did before."

"In various interviews, I have been asked, "Kenny, what does it mean by change the world." I have tried explaining it in words, but I always felt the meaning in my heart. When I was in All In last year, I saw that you guys understood what change the world meant, and I wanted more of that. And I thought to myself, 'why can't it be this way all the time.' Well guess what everyone, it can. Rather explaining what change the world means, the cast and crew of All Elite can show you." Everyone cheered.

"Move over Kenny." I smirked and he looked at me. "As you all may know, the women's division has some good talent, Kylie Rae, Nyla Rose, and Britt Baker, and those three will be put in a triple threat match. But why not make it a fatal four way?" I smirked again as they cheered. "So on May 25th, The Hardcore Devil, Kay Lee Omega will kick your ass!"

Everyone cheered. "We have been waiting two months to say his favorite line, you guys have heard it before, and you guys may know it." Everyone cheered. "I'd explain it to you, I'd would teach you but I must bid you adue. So please everyone here please say it with me. Goodbye mwua, and goodnight bang!" Everyone cheered as we did his signature gun pose, but not until a familiar theme. "You are beautiful on the inside, you are innocence personified, and I will drag you down and sell you out, run away." I looked at Kenny, and he was pissed. Him and Jericho have had a horrible feud in the past. "Why is he here." He walked down, with so much confidence.

Once he got up to the stage, he went face to face with Kenny. "Guys back away." I tried getting between. I saw that a member from SCU came. Chris decided to point at Kenny which angered him. Just as I went to try and push Kenny away, Chris tried launching himself towards him, which led to me being pushed off the stage, land onto the steel fence and fall onto the floor. I felt a ton of pain on my knee.

"Go check on your sister!" Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Why now. Why did this have to happen right now. Right before one of the biggest matches in my career. Christopher Daniels was by my side checking up on me until Kenny came. "Kay Lee!" I was groaning in pain. Chris was rubbing my back as Kenny got to his knees and carried me.

"That bitch is going to pay for what he did to you!" He was holding me so close to him. Thanks a lot Chris.

Present time

"Wow." I nodded. "I was so excited to be in the match, but then all of that happened." He held my hand. "At least we're both going to have a match at Double or Nothing." I smiled. I really can't wait for this weekend.