Chapter 1

You were having a great dream about... Something until the alarm woke you up.

Great!

Now you have to go to hel- I mean school!

You got up from your comfortable bed, and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.
You made a sandwich, because that's the only edible thing you could make in this house. You looked at the clock and decided it's time to get yourself dressed.
After looking through the closet and finding the clothes you'd like to wear, also putting them on.
You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.
Shortly afterwards you walked back in the kitchen to check the time and after seeing it's a good time to leave you decided to do so. You returned to your bedroom to take your backpack and left the house.

You closed the door to your apartment to see your only friends, Rita and Rolli.
Rita was a pretty girl with olive skin.
Her eyelashes are very long, and her eyes are pure black.
She wears a pink skirt, black and white  thighs, a pink skirt, and a yellow vest over a baby blue shirt.

Rolli is a guy with light blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Who you'll always find wearing his iconic outfit.
Long red vest over a white shirt, jeans and red sneakers.

Rita was like a big sister to you, but Rolli... yeah he scares you sometimes.
You'll almost always catch him staring at you, but since you two don't know much about each other. Maybe he's staring at you to give you a hint to talk to him?
Yeah, you are too shy to do that.

In that moment, Rita woke you from day dreaming.

" Hey Y/n!"
" Oh, Hello Rita!" You said.
" Hi." Replied Rolli .
" So, are you busy after school?" Asked Rita.
" No, Why?" I replied.
" Me and Rolli are going to the carnival later, want to join us?"
  "Ok"

You looked at Rolli only to see him staring at you.
That's kinda weird.

"So are we going to school or not?" Asked Rita.
I nodded and started going down the stairs, and then to our school.
I got a feeling of something going wrong, but decided to ignore it.