17

*once again, it'll be edited in later!*

Maddie sighs sitting on a bench outside of the little park near her house. She finally pulled the small pictures out of her back pocket and looked at all three of them, each telling a different story. "Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Justin says walking up his suit still smooth and thin. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She says setting her pictures down on her leg so he couldn't see them. "Shouldn't you be with Mrs. Baker and the lawyers?" She asks and he shakes his head. "No, I just came from there, they briefed me, I guess and the whole thing is gonna happen in about two or so hours." He says sitting down on the bench next to her. "I'm glad you found your pictures." He says quietly, hinting to them, he had no clue she had any idea about the Clubhouse till they met about it with Clay and Sherri. "I'm not." She says truthfully but then shakes her head. "I'm glad nobody else seen them though." She says and he nods.

"You know, if you want you could talk to me about them." He says honestly as he timidly looks up to her and she turns to look at him her hand resting on the Polaroids. "I would never judge you, you know that." He says and she nods. Of course she wanted to talk to him about it, he was her best friend before they were together. "I just- I don't want these to be the last thing you think of me if you have to go." She says looking at him and he sighs and shakes his head. "Maddie, nothing could ever change how I think about you. And these won't be the last thing I think about, I'll think about your smile, your heart, anything else." He says and she nods her head and hands him the pictures.

The first one he looks at seemed to be her first time there, she was sitting with a light blue skin tight shirt and skinny jeans, and she just so happened to be laughing with Jeff. "He invited me." She says and Justin adverts his eyes to her. "It was when you and I were fighting, he thought that if we went and partied with the guys it'd get my mind off of it." She explains.

"And here we are princess." Jeff chuckled as he led her back behind a fence and they could already hear music. "What is this place?" She asked tightening her ponytail. "The Clubhouse." He replied wiggling his eyebrows and unlocking the door to bring them in. "Holy shit! No way!" Bryce shouts out looking at the girl who normally stayed away from parties. Maddie laughs and waves as so many people look at welcome her. "Maddie fucking Dempsey. Welcome to the Clubhouse." Bryce says with a smile and brings his arm around Maddie and she loops hers around him. "We have booze there." He points to an area where mostly girls were gathered around. "We hook up there." He points to another area. "And of course, this is where we smoke, drink, and take pictures." He says pointing to the main part of the room where the main guys were.

"Pictures?"

"Yeah, we take pictures of everyone so we can put them together at the end of each year." Jeff says smiling as he loops his arm around Maddie and brings her to the couch. "You're gonna make me take a picture without my makeup on?" She asks laughing and he pushes her hand away from her face telling her she looked even more beautiful without it.

"And the rest of the night was fun honestly, Jeff stuck with me the whole night, walked me home even." She says as the two of them look at the picture, though it wasn't more than a few years ago she looked so different, she had darker hair now, her smile though it was just as beautiful hardly came around any more, and she almost never wore clothes that fit her that nicely anymore.

Justin looks at her and then the pictures again, asking permission and she nods, she knew exactly which one was next. They both drew in a breath and Maddie had to look away, here it came, this is where he was going to judge her, or maybe this was where she hurt him. "Do you remember this?" He asks and she nods looking at the small picture of herself, she had her eyes half closed- almost passed out- and her shirt raised up under her chest. The worst part about it was she was on a table and Monty was doing body shots off her. The moment that was captured was Monty licking liquid off of her tan and toned stomach.