Chapter 22 - Mama Frigga

Cradling your hand you slowly feel it heal with excruciating pain, but you turn your head to see a worried Frigga enter the room. "I sensed distress, what's happening?" She rushes over to you with wide eyes as you bite down on your lip. "Dear gods, who did this to you?" As the wound continued to heal you failed to open your mouth in case a scream came out. Your trembling hands turn over your phone and you press play on the recording. Frigga listened intently, a fire burning in her eyes, yet her face stayed calm. As Frigga conjured up a wet cloth to clean away the blood you start to whimper when the wound sealed shut.

"I-" Frigga hushes you, not needing to hear anything more.

"It's ok, you don't need to say anything," she dabs the cloth on the scar carefully before seeing it didn't hurt to touch as much, wiping away blood she sees a giant X on your palm. "Oh, Y/n, dear I'm so sorry I couldn't come sooner," you shake your head with a weary smile.

"I-it's ok, I'm sorry I couldn't protect myself,"

"No, don't you ever apologise for being a victim, I have seen this type of wound before and have seen the pain it causes, you are incredibly strong," once the blood was gone you looked down at your scar with look of disgust. "Do not worry, eventually the scar will fade..." Frigga places a hand against your tear stricken cheeks and gives you a smile of support. "But before it does, we will bring this up to the Allfather,"

~~~

As you waited in the corner of the throne room, you hear the doors open to reveal Saga and Loki smiling. They greet the Allfather with respect, not seeing you. "Allfather, why have you called for us?" Saga asks with a sweet tone.

"It has come to my attention that dark intentions manifest in you, Saga," Saga eyes widen in confusion. Frigga walks up to Odins side and presses the play button on your phone.

I'm not intimidated, he couldn't love a monster like you... but still...

Woah, what are you doing with that knife?

This knife is gonna make sure my message gets across, and don't you dare tell a soul.

The sound of your muffles whimpers filled the room as Loki pushes Saga away. "Loki-"

"You're vile," he sneers.

"You call me the monster... but you aren't any different," you come forward from the corner making Saga fume.

"You quim!" She runs over but is blocked by a blade to her neck held by Loki.

"Don't you dare speak to her like that," Saga's eyes water as she faces Loki.

"Loki, darling, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry-" she grips onto Loki's armour pleadingly.

"Saga, you are banished from entering Asgard for the rest of your days, you will be sent home immediately," Odin declares making her look up in shock.

"Allfather, please-" Odins staff bangs the golden floors signalling for guards to take Saga away.

~~~

"Y/n, I'm so sorry," you chuckle and shake your head.

"It's alright, you didn't know," he stops you and gently grabs your arm.

"But I should have," you give him a soft smile. "I should have been there, I should have stopped her-" you rest your hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok, trust me, if you want to make it up to me, come with me to the pond, I want to see what happens if you give those fish an ant!" you take his hand with a soft grip as you both walk down the hall.