6

Gemini POV

The moment Leo left the classroom, I got a text from Sagittarius.

Sagittarius: I found another one. Meet us by the benches behind the school. Now.

Gemini: Geez woman so pushy 😑

Sagittarius: Just do it, Gemini 🙄

Gemini:

Sagittarius: I-

Sagittarius: I-

Sagittarius has left the chat

I shoved my phone in my pocket and headed outside. When I got there, Sagittarius, Aquarius, and some guy were all standing there, Sagittarius crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"What took you so long?" Sagittarius asked.

"Oh shut up, Sag. Be happy I showed up." I looked around at the small group. "Alright, why are we all here? And who is this guy?"

"Gemini, Aries. Aries, Gemini. Good? Good." The three of us nodded, minus Aries who looked confused, but said nothing.

"Why did you bring me here?" Aries demanded, turning to Sagittarius.

"Like I said, you have a power, and so do we." She said, looking at him like he was stupid.

"Power? What?? Are you people on drugs or something?!" He accused, backing up.

"Trust me, if I was on drugs you'd know." I rolled my eyes at him. Sagittarius slapped my arm before turning back to Aries.

"You know I'm right." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I know you're crazy." Aries scoffed.

"Think about it. That thing you did back there was crazy! You exploded the locker." He glared at her skeptically. "LOCKERS DON'T JUST EXPLODE!!"

"Someone was just pulling a prank on me. It was nothing." He grumbled stubbornly.

"I know what I saw! And that wasn't nothing." Sagittarius fired back.

"You're all nuts. Listen, I don't want any part in your weird cult, so just leave me the hell alone." Before any of us could stop him, he was running away.

"AQUA! DO SOMETHING!" Sagittarius shouted at Aquarius. Aquarius, caught off guard, looked around panicked then down at her palms.

With a large motion of her hand, a giant gust of wind sent Aries flying back towards us. He tumbled across the ground, landing in the dirt.

"Ow..." He groaned, face covered in dirt and grass.

"Sorry, I haven't figured out how to control it fully yet." Aquarius apologized sheepishly.

"Do you believe us now?" Sagittarius raised her eyebrow playfully as she helped him off of the ground.

He stayed silent, rubbing the dirt off of his face. Finally, he spoke. "So we have powers." A large grin broke out on her face. "Why us?"

"Well isn't that just the million dollar question." I scoffed. Both of the girls scowled at me before bringing their attention back to Aries.

"That's what we're trying to figure out." Aquarius answered. "But for now we need to find the other eight."

Aries furrowed his eyebrows. "Eight..? How do you know there's eight more?"

"It's kind of hard to explain, but basically we've all been getting...signs." He raised an eyebrow.

"Signs?" Aries questioned skeptically.

"Yeah, signs. Sometimes it's a dream, or a voice telling us to do something, or in some cases we get small glimpses of what we think is the future. In all forms, there's always twelve of us." She explained. Aries pondered this idea, pursing his lips.

"Well do you know who these other people are?" He asked.

"If we did don't you think they'd be here already?" I facepalmed, making him glare at me. I laughed at his angry expression.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but please. Help us find the others. I don't know why or how, but I'm sure it's what we need to do." Sagittarius pleaded.

For what felt like hours, no one said a word. The only audible noises were the birds chirping and the howling of the wind. And then, he spoke.

"I'll do it."