TWELVE

𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 at the boy who's pacing around in front of them. Penelope was lying down on his chest while the others were spread around his room.
Everyone was tired because of detention they had. But Greg definitely wasn't. He was more upset than tired.
Greg was mumbling about the party the witches are throwing at the Old Mill. The only problem was that they couldn't go because Alaric Saltzman said so.
Greg was upset because according to him he is the life of the party. Liam didn't care about the party, but since his friend cared he had to.

“I know Lizzie did this. We always throw our parties there and now that we can't she thinks she can just take our place. No, that ain't happening,” Greg mumbles before he turns to Liam. “We're going to that party tonight.”

“Are you serious? We just came out of the first day detention and now you want add an extra week?” Liam asks the redhead. Greg shrugs not caring, “Yes. There is no way we're missing that party.”

“Greg, even if we go it's only for the witches,” Amara comments from the bay window. “They'll rat us out in an instant.”

“I know, that's why we're going to send Liam in,” Greg turns to the Salvatore boy. Liam frowns at the redhead. Why does he always end up in situations like this?

“Why me? And for what?”

“Yeah, the witches kind of hate him after the whole Riley fiasco,” Penelope comments looking up at Liam. “yeah, she's right, Greg.”

“Not exactly. There's this girl, she's a blonde cheerleader and a really hot witch. Her name is Britney. . .Bridget. . .oh wait, Bethany. That's her name, she likes you and we could use that to our advantage,” Greg tells the boy. “Who the hell is she? I don't know any Bethany's.”

“Yes, you do.” Penelope sits up and looks at the boy. “Do you remember that girl you were eyeing when you first for here. The blonde I told you had STDs?”

“Oh that girl? She likes me even after I told her I don't like blondes?”

“Apparently. So, dude, You are going to work your charms and get us into that party,” Greg explains to the boy. Liam didn't want to do it because he had plans to go pay a visit to Hope. And if she sees him with a girl that will ruin all the plans he had.
“Can't Daniel do it?”

“No! I already went down that road. I'm not doing that again and besides She hates me.”

“Did you and Bethany have a thing?” Amara asks now interested in the conversation. Realization forms on Greg's face. “Yeah, they had a thing. The two were going at it like rabbits for the first few month after he got here but she caught feelings so he kind of ended it with her,” Greg explains to them while Daniel glares at the boy from the beanbag chair.

“Wow, thanks bro. Why don't you tell them my whole life story?”

“What? They wanted to know so I just told them,” Greg says trying to defend himself. Penelope couldn't help but laugh as she looks at Daniel. “It's weird imagining you as a player. You're usually the silent one between all of us,” Penelope comments.

“It is usually the quiet ones who are great in bed,” Amara says and everyone looks her way. “What? It's true.”

“How would you know, Amara? I thought you were a virgin?” Penelope teases wiggling her brows. “Oh, honey, you know better than anyone I ain't no virgin.”

“Ooh, who was it?”

“Seriously? Are we going to talk about sex now?” Liam asks them.
“Yeah, come guys, we have to think of a way to get into that party. Will Bethany work?” Greg asks the Salvatore boy.

Amy groans loudly from her spot in the corner, “Why don't we just walk in there like everyone else? It may be a witches party but the werewolves and vampires will be going. They won't know we aren't suppose to be there. And besides do you really think Dr Saltzman is going to stand guard to watch underage drinking?”

Liam kind of forgot she was even in the room. “Or that could work.”

“Okay then. We'll crash the party then.”

Penelope chuckles, “I can't wait to see Lizzie's face when we walk into that party. It's going to be priceless.”
Liam glances down at the girl who's head is now on his stomach.
“Penelope, why do you hate Lizzie so much?”

“Have you met the girl? She's a bitchy witch. Riley doesn't even come close to her,” Amara comments. Liam shrugs, “I mean yeah, she can be a bitch, but have you guys even thought about getting to know the girl?”

“No. Why would we?”

Greg points to Daniel, “Daniel tried to though. He was a very naive werewolf back then. When he first got here before the Bethany thing he tried asking Lizzie out but it didn't work out. She kind of put him down and I don't mean gently.”

“Seriously dude?” Daniel asks at Greg. Liam laughs looking at the two. Greg has been teasing Daniel the whole day now.

Lizzie wasn't Liam's favourite person but he didn't hate the girl. He just tolerated her like normal people do. She is of course the daughter of the infamous Caroline Forbes.

“We just don't like Lizzie. Josie, on the other end. She's nice but she's too far up Lizzie's ass sometimes,” Amara comments which caused Penelope to stiffen up. “You know we don't say her name, Amara,” Greg says to the blonde. Liam looks at Greg before glancing at Penelope who's staring up at the ceiling.

Greg was in love with Penelope while Penelope was still in love with Josie. It was obvious by just looking at Greg that he was hurting. He knew he didn't have a chance with Penelope while she was still hung up on Josie.

Liam didn't know how long ago Josie and Penelope broke up but he knew none of them were over it, yet.

“So, when does the party start?” Daniel asks trying to get rid of the uncomfortable silence around them.
“It already started. So are we going?”

“Oh yes and we're going to have a fucking great time!”

Oh, great.