1: First Meeting

If your name is Charlie Just pretend you were named after your mother.

Forgive me my baby talk is weak.

🙅I do not own the picture on his chapter 🙅

Finished: June, 16, 2020

———————————
Y/n is 5
Tomoe is 6
———————————

Today was Charlie's day off of work. Her two employee's working for her at her local cake shop.

It was one of the only time's she had to spend with her daughter Y/n.  After her husband had died at sea she was forced to raise the little girl by herself.

After his death Charlie was determined to make there lives easy and comfortable.

So on this day, the day she had off of work she was ready to take Y/n and there new puppy Bolt to the park.

Bolt was just as excited as the little girl. She was jumping up and down waiting not so patiently for her mother to get the leash on the smaller fluffy white puppy. He was also run in circles.

Your p.o.v.

"Come here Bolt" Mommy said to the puppy getting on her knees trying to make it easier to get the leash on him.

Bolt ran into her arms licking her face making her laugh.

The sound making me laugh to.

"Ahah mommy he w'really love'z you" I giggle seeing Bolt completely knock her off her knees onto her butt.

She laughed even louder.

She managed to get the red leash on my furry best friend.

"Okay come on sweetie"

"I'm coming mommy"

The walk from the public park from my house was Simi Short.

I was jumping on the difference cement blocks that trialed to the park.

Walking on one then jumping on to it then running up to the edge then stopping and jumping on the next one.

'I can't wait to see all the other kids and slid down the big slid and swing on the swing seat.'

My head was filled with all the fun things I was going to do that I completely didn't notice when we finally arrived.

"We're here" your H/c mommy said said stopping you.

"YAY" I screamed filled with excitement.

"Hold up here my little chipmunk" a name my mother gave me because when I'm happy I suck air in my cheeks and look like a Chipmunk.

She kneels down to my level making Bolt run up to us and jump up and down as if saying

' whats the wait humans, let's go '

I giggled at his actions. momma put a hand on his head softly calming him down some.

She uses her other hand a pointed to a bench at one end of the park.

"Do you see that bench right there"

I nodded my head to let her know I saw it. It had some adults sitting on it. Probably parents like my mummy. One of them was reading a book.

"Okay do you see that swing seat over there"

I looked over to the other end to the swings seat it was in eye view from the bench she was point to earlier. I nodded my head again.