Rassilon's council, part I

"We have achieved victory, Lord President," Paradon said triumphantly. "All of the Daleks have fled the system."

"Excellent," responded Rassilon. "Now we must continue to press our advantage. Pursue the Daleks and destroy them."

"But we have suffered major losses, my Lord," said Narvin. "Shouldn't we regroup first?"

Rassilon glared at him. "Every second we waste not hunting them is a second for the Daleks to be rebuilding. We must not let that happen."

"How can we hunt them down when we are scattered and outnumbered," Narvin replied.

"With the power of the Omega arsenal. Unleash the N-forms upon the Daleks. Arm the lead bowships with the Fists of Omega."

"It will be done, Lord President," said the Castellan.

"There is another matter," said the chief engineer. "The Eye of Harmony is beginning to strain under all of the paradoxes and temporal disturbances. In the past it very rarely had any major fluctuations, now it requires round the clock monitoring and adjustments to maintain the Web of Time. On top of that, it is in a constant struggle against the Dalek's Eye of Discord."

"We will build a second Eye of Harmony," Rassilon announced. "With two Eyes, we should be able to stabilize the Web of Time and completely negate any effect the Daleks have on it. This second Eye of Harmony shall be installed in the mightiest battlestation ever constructed, which we shall place at the heart of the vortex. It will be armed with the most powerful weapons ever produced. It shall be called the Cruciform!"

Rassilon would restore his people to his former glory. In his absence, they had grown soft and weak. How dare they allow another species, especially one so aggressive as the Daleks, to develop time travel unchecked for so long! Even when the Daleks had built their own Eye of Harmony and tried to impose their own rival Web of Time, his people had tried to make peace with them! What spineless fools! They must be re-taught the true way.

Once that was done and under the rule of their founder, brought back in their hour of need, they would rule the universe forever.