Chapter 0 Character info

Here is some background information about my oc.

• Name : Suzuki Chizuko 鈴木 千鶴子

• Meaning : Suzuki (鈴木) is a surname with the meaning of "bell wood". Chizuko (千鶴子) is a given name meaning "a thousand cranes". There is an ancient legend in Japan stating that whoever folds a thousand paper cranes could be granted a wish from god. Cranes are the symbol of longevity, hope and love in Japanese culture.

• Breath of the fox  (狐の呼吸 kitsune no kokyū)
There are said to be seven types of kitsune in Japanese folklore and I made up some forms according to six of them.

First form •Byyako •Foxfire
{壱ノ型 •白狐 •狐火}
Byyako, the white fox, are considered kind spirits in Japan. This technique involves running at full speed in a zig zag pattern to create mirages, releasing one or multiple slashes at opponent from either the right or the left.

Second form •Yako• Mischief
{弐ノ型•野狐•悪戯}
Yako, the wild fox, are the polar opposites of the Byyako. Legend says they enjoy frightening humans with their shape shifting abilities. This technique involves back flip(s) and slicing the opponent with circular slash(es) from below.

Third form•Genko•Hokuto Shichisei
{参ノ型•玄狐•北斗七星}
Genko, the black fox, is said to be connected to the Big Dipper (Hokuto Shichise is the Japanese name for the Big Dipper) according to folklore. This technique involves moving along the bearings of the Big Dipper and slashing opponents along the way.

Forth form• Kinko to Ginko• onmyō
{肆ノ型•金狐銀狐•陰陽}
Kinko and Ginko, the gold fox and the silver fox, are the manifestation of the sun (yang) and the moon (ying). They are kind spirits like the Byyako. This technique involves leaping into the air and releasing a flurry of illusive slashes, with one true slash at the end that beheads the opponent in one go. The illusive slashes can also be for attack in modified form.

Fifth form•Kuko• Clairvoyance
{伍ノ型•空狐•千里眼}
Kuko, the sky fox, are divine beings that are over a millennium years old. Not much is known about them but they are said to have parapsychological abilities (e.g. prophecy). This technique involves predicting the opponent's next moves by memorising his or her pattern, can be combined with other breath of the fox techniques or techniques from other breath forms.

Final form•Kyubiko•Tengoku
{終ノ型•九尾の狐•天国}
Kyubiko, the nine-tailed fox, is a fox spirit with nine tails. (spoilers ahead) This technique is a counter attack invented after encountering a certain six-eyed demon. Can be used in two-fold and six-fold, but can only be used at most three times before the user runs out of strength.

•Weapon : khopesh like katana with white hilt wrapped by orange and green ribbons, white sheathe with bronze fox carvings. (The photo below shows a khopesh, I do not own the photo)

•Nichirin blade colour : copper (reddish brown that sort of resembles the fur colour of a fox)

•Favourite food: all kinds of desserts

• Specialty: photographic memory

• Age: 13 (same as Tanjiro)

• Appearance :
Chizuko is a girl with wavy auburn hair, her left eye is pale blue and right eye is lavender. She has freckles and pale skin. Her looks resemble a foreigner (since she is a mix). I tried my best to draw how I imagine she looks like (sorry for the inaccurate colouring of her eyes because I can't find the right colours at home😭 and I am not very good at drawing anime characters)

 I tried my best to draw how I imagine she looks like (sorry for the inaccurate colouring of her eyes because I can't find the right colours at home😭 and I am not very good at drawing anime characters)

Thank you @fatherhong for the amazing art of Chizuko (๑>◡<๑) So much prettier than my own drawing 😂 very detailed and I love everything about it  Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

***some additional information ***

Favourite food : warabimochi, mochi, udon

Birthday : 31st December

Height : 155 cm (similar to Kanao)