Gender Reveal

Killah POV

With in the 24 hour span of what happened Paris ain't leave my side, like literally. If I go to piss, she coming, if I shower she outside the shower, if I go out back to smoke, she right behind me.

I understand she scared, and I have no problem with her being around me during this time. But FUCK at least be my girl again!

"Paris we can cancel if it's too much." I tell her.

"No. Aysha mom worked too hard for this." She shakes her head.

"Are you sure?" I ask.  

She nods.

"Okay. Let's get ready." I offer her a hand up.

Her stomach pretty big, she be wobbling over and shit.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I get Jackson ready." I tell her.

"But-"

"I'll be right out here." I pick up Jackson from his play pin in our room.

"Okay." She says and goes to the bathroom, she keeps the door open.

"Where's yo outfit kid?" I ask Jackson.

He just stares to space, he's not old enough but I already know ima have to put him in counselling.

To be honest, he'll probably grow up to hate me. I failed him as a father, I had one job, to protect him. I couldn't even simply do that, I'm a failure as a father.

I search the bed for the outfit I picked out for him, it was no where to be found.

I must have left it in his room, I step out the room for a second and go to his room it was laid out over his crib.

"AHHHHHH." Paris scream echos the house.

I run back to the room and into the bathroom, she was in there alone.

I grab her towel and walked in the shower cutting the water, I wrapped it around her and took the elastic off my hand and tie her hair up.

"You're okay, breath. It's just me." I hold her.

"You didn't answer." She says lowly.

"I'm sorry, I went you Jackson's room to get his clothes." I tell her.

She wipes her eyes.

"Come my love, lets get you dressed." I lead her out the shower.

"I can take it from here." She says.

I nod and leave out.

"Now let's get you changed." I grab Jackson and change him real quick.

I turn and Paris walked out the bathroom wearing a beautiful light pink dress.

"That's the women I fell in love with." I say to myself.

"Pardon me." Paris giggles.

That's the first time she smiled since yesterday.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask wide eyed.

She nods.

"Team girl huh?" I raise my eyebrow.

You're supposed to dress in blue or pink, I'm in blue cause you know...Zion Jr bout to happen.

"Yessir." She says.

She looks at Jackson and crosses her arms.

"Why is my son in blue?" She asks.

"Cause he wants a brother." I smirk.