♥️He Text You/Needs To Talk♥️

You had just gotten out of the shower when you heard your phone go off.

You went to check It ,And saw that Its from Raph.

🔥"Hey Raph "

♥️"Hey (yn) can I come over "

🔥"Yeah "

________5 minutes later ____

You heard a knock on your window knowing it was Raph, You went to go open it.

🔥"Hey "

♥️"Hey " He said this in a very sad voice, And it was horseish.

🔥"You alright Raph ??"

♥️"Yeah "

🔥"OK, your lying what's up??" You asked concerned.

♥️"Fine it's just my family they just get me so mad ,And they don't understand me, And I got so mad that I took my anger out on Mikey, And I hurt him ,And I feel so terrible"

Raphs story and family problems made you sad and feel for him because you go through the same thing.

You were watering up and Raph noticed. ♥️"(YN) why are you ??"

You stopped him with a big hug and said into his shoulder🔥 " I understand you completely Raph" Surprisingly he huged you back after you spoke.

♥️"Thanks (yn) "

🔥"No problem , And just know if you ever need to talk to anyone I'll always be here for you with no judgement" You said with a sancerre smile.

♥️"I'll take you up on that offer, And know if you ever need someone to talk to just give me a call" Raph said with a small smirk.

🔥"I'll keep that in mind next time"