Switching places ( Part2, last part)

"Babe.." She repeated, a little louder this time.

Walking into the room I made sure the flashlight was facing the ground so she wouldn't be able to tell who it was.

"Come here." I could hear her voice say as I saw her feet come closer to mines.

She connected her lips with mines , making me drop the flashlight and put my hands on her hips, pulling her body closer to mine.

I slowly pulled away, leaving trails of kisses down her neck and grasping the ends of her shirt in my hands, starting to pull it over her head.

This was finally happening.

"Babe.." I heard her say as she searched for my zipper of my pants.

After finally finding she unzipped it and undid the button as well, pulling them down my legs.

"I.....I can't do this." I finally speak up, pulling my pants up my legs.

"what?" She asked.

"I can't do this... I'm Niall.." I say, getting ready for everything that was about to come.

"Yeah I know you are, (y/b/n) always talks and doesn't stay silent." She says, I can hear her foot steps going farther away before I see her standing next to a lamp that was lit up.

I stayed silent not sure of what to do.. Like I always do, I stay an say nothing at all.

"You're a dork. Come here." She smiled a bit walking by me wrapping her arms around my neck," I don't like you're brother. I like you okay? Him and I aren't actually together. We just call each other those names and stuff but we aren't really together. I like you." She says pecking my lips and running her thumb over my bottom lip.

"I like you a lot, really." I finally say kissing her and closing the door with my foot.

• • • • •

• • • • •
I SAID I WOULD UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT I DIDNT AODUQLSIS SORRY CHORES SUCK THOUGH..

BUT LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE LAST IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK.

THANK YOU ALL REALLY 4 FRICKIN MILLION READS LIKE WOW HOW CAN I THANK YOU?

WAIT I THINK I MAY KNOW.....

NIALL HORAN IMAGINES 2?? YUP!!

ITS ALREADY UP SO GO ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY'S IF YOU LOVE NIALL (:

ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL AN THANK YOU.

••••••••••
•••••••••

Other books by me :

< Living with 5sos >
< Niall Horan Imagines 2 >
< Liar | m.c. >
< Hemmings Twins >

•••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••

Contact me /

• twitter • ameezysmiley or jacxbwhutsides
• instagram • winkclifford
• kik • isis.atalie
• snapchat • isisatalie

------------------

HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE SEE YOU IN NIALL HORAN IMAGINES 2 OR ANY OTHER BOOKS 😌♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️