We would like to thank you for showing interest in the Sakura Awards! Here are the rules for participants!
1. Be nice to your fellow contestants. We understand that they are your competition, but we would like to avoid conflict as much as possible.
2. You can enter only 2 books at the most. We would like to keep it so that everyone has a chance to win.
4. You must also follow your judges when they are assigned to you. They have worked hard to look over your story and deserve your follow.
5. Only the first five of your chapters, excluding casts or aesthetics, will be judged. This is to make the judging process go quicker and to spare you all the agony of waiting.
6. If you need an editing service, please DM mkmac23 and she will hook you up with a community.
7. Please fill out the forms as specified in that chapter. We wish to keep these entries as organized as possible and would like it if you filled out the form where you need to.
8. Give us a shoutout!
9. Add this book to a reading list so you can stay up-to-date on all of the new and exciting stuff!
10. Please comment down below if you have any questions about this award.
11. Oh, and the password you need to fill out in your form is whatever your favorite book character is. We know it is hard to choose one, but we want to make sure that people are actually reading these rules.
PS: This account will follow you for the duration of the awards :)
There are no more current open spots.
YOU ARE READING
The Sakura Awards Spring 2020Random
Open ( ) Closed (✔︎) Judging (✔︎) CLOSED FOR JUDGES AND PARTICIPANTS Looking for a place to enter your book? Well, look no further! Get ready for the Sakura Awards! We want to promote you, as an author, and your book! All of the best-known genres ar...