1

Harley POV

"Hey batsie wait up I need to talk to you"as he hears my voice he groans and turns around."What do you want Harley?"I can hear he is annoyed."I have a favour to ask."he lifted his brow.

"And why would I help you with whatever you need help with if you forgot I fight you and Joker on a daily basis now you suddenly need my help?"he is so ug."I need help to find my daughter.""You have a daughter who is the father and how old is she and how do I know you aren't lying about this?"

I rolled my eyes and took out her birth certificate."Here Joker is her father she is 15 years old Joker had one of his goons kidnap her as a baby and we broke up.That is her birth certificate to show she is real.And finally her name is Mari,Mari Quinn."

"Red Robin go search about any information on Mari Quinn.Get as much information as possible."Look's like the bat is going to help me find my daughter."Just because I'm helping you doesn't mean I'm trusting you.""I didn't say anything."

Marinette POV

"Marinette dear can you please come downstairs?"I heard my mom calling."Ok mom I'm coming!"as I ran downstairs my foot slipped and I fell.Why am I so clumsy?"Yeah mom?"she looked scared."Marinette sweety you are adopted."then everything went black.