CHAPTER 1

B

                                   B.K

"Where is my money Shawn. You know I don't like repeating myself" I ask him angrily. We're currently in the basement of my warehouse.

"I-I-I just need a few more days B.K I promise I'll have it to you I got caught up with some people from the west si- WHAT does people from the West side have anything to do with you getting me my fucking money Shawn" I said cutting him off going to grab my knife.

"You keep coming up with these fuck ass excuses. I gave you one more week for you to have my money, and your still empty handed" I say while running the knife down his stomach before pushing it deep in him.

"AHHHH" he yelled as tears stream down his face. He can't do anything to help with the pain since he's tied to a chair.

Walking up to him and getting at his eye level " You know better then to fuck with me" while a smirk played on my face.

As I go to walk out the basement I look back " See you on the flip side bitch"

" Get rid of him boys" they look at me and give me a nod.

Walking out the door I hear rounds a gun shots

* BANG BANG BANG*

Man I love this shit 😏

Looking at the time I see it's still early. I decide to handle some business before hittin' up the club later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diamontaé

*Brrringggg*

Ugh that the last bell of the day. Thank god. After packing my stuff and heading to my locker to get my books my best friend Nique runs up to me.

"Bestieeee" she says running to me squealing

" Wassup Nique"

"Sooo you know how it's Kings birthday is today" she askes with this familiar look in her eyes. I know she want something🙄

"Yeahhh" I say as we start to walk to my car

" Him and a couple of his friends and their girlfriends are going to Club G tonight anddd I was wondering if you could come with me" she questions giving me her signature puppy eyes.

"No Nique you know I don't do clubs"

" Oh come on Taé you barley go out it's our senior year you have to have some type of fun" she says.

I start to pull out of the school parking lot thinking about if I should go or not. I mean she is right I don't go out much.

" Okay fine but how are we even going to get in we're 17" I ask and she looks at me a smirks

" King is close friend with someone at the club they know we're coming so we won't have to worry about that" she says

" Now that you have decided to go we need to go to the mall and get an outfit but first we need to get some food because a bitch is starving" she exclaims and I shake my head and chuckle.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After coming back from the mall I text my mom and let her know I was gong out with some friends tonight. Even though she isn't home. She went off on a business trip for two weeks.

                                                     MyWorld🌏♥️
Ma I going out with some friends tonight.          I've got everything done for school.

MaDukes♥️🤞🏽
Okay that fine but be safe.
Text me when you get home. Love you😘

                                                     MyWorld🌏♥️
                                   Okay. Love you to mama

" I just texted my mom letting her know where I going tonight" I told Nique

" Me too. Girl we stayed in the mall for 3 hours it's 6:30 now" she says

" What time do we have to be there?"

"At 9" she says

" WHAT!! Well we need to start getting ready because this shit takes time" I get up and go to the bathroom to shower.