T h i r t y T w o :

Xena

It's currently Monday. I haven't told anyone about what Archer did. Just because I don't want to believe he actually kissed her. Maybe I was wrong about this whole thing, I don't want Brie to rip his head off just because I'm not one hundred percent sure if he meant to kiss her. I don't want to jump into conclusions, but honestly part of me already has.

I've been keeping my distance from him. I don't want to be the one bringing it up. I want to see if he actually talks to me about it. I want to see if I can trust him or not. I've made sure to keep my distance from him and I didn't text him during the weekend. Call me childish how ever many times you want to, I want to see if he's loyal.

If he doesn't bring it up after some time I'll confront him about it, but right now? right now I want to see if he talks to me about.

I got out of my car and walked into the school buildings. I saw all my friends talking among each other in a circle.

"Hey" Everyone chimes, when they see me.

"Hey baby" Archer smiles and goes to rest his arm around my shoulder, but I casually scoot a bit away from him.  I raise my eyebrow and smile at him while I look back at everyone. I catch a glimpse of Owen and he was just look at me weirdly. I turn to everyone and tell them I was heading to class. I had history right now...yay.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Archer says while he rests his hand on the small of my back.

I walk a bit faster so that his hand automatically falls from where it was on my back.

Owen was walking with us as well and he turned and looked at me.

"Are you feeling okay? You're acting a bit weird" Owen said.

"Yup, I'm fine" I nod my head not looking at Archer or Owen at all, I was just looking straight ahead. I walk into class and I didn't miss the questioning look Owen and Archer gave each other.

I took my seat at the back in the corner and like usual I put my head down and drifted off to sleep. I haven't really been getting that much sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about Archer and Vera.

What if Vera actually is pregnant with Archer's baby? What if he actually did cheat on me?

But he isn't that type of person, Archer has been someone every girl dreams to be with since freshman year. And I have never in my life seen him ever disrespect a girl before. He's caring and sweet. He can be a bit cocky but he has a big heart that's made of gold.

But people change...Maybe Archer changed.

I was currently having a debate in my head. Before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

"Baby? Wake up" I felt someone tap my shoulder. I grunt and look up. I was still in history class but everyone had left the class heading for their next class. I look at Archer and couldn't help but think about the kiss he had with  Vera.

What's wrong with me.

I nod my head and pick up my bag from the floor beside my desk.

I start to walk to my next class and I heard Archer call out my name, but I pretended that I didn't hear him and continued walking.

Call me childish all you want but my thoughts were getting to me now and the slowly but surely I've started to believe that maybe he did cheat on me.

I kind of expected it from the start. Why would Archer Howell out of all people in my school want to date me.

I felt someone grab onto my hand and pull me into the janitors closet. The person turns on the light and it was Archer.