•𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

{Timeskip}

Two weeks had gone by and it was Hogsmeade day, Hermione and Charlotte got ready and Lottie was glad to be in normal clothes for a day or so.

Once the girls were done, they met up with the boys and had a quick breakfast. Charlotte frowned as Harry had told them that he didn't have his slip signed. Ron suggested him to ask McGonagall if she can sign it. But Lottie knew that wouldn't work.

As the quartet were walking to the other students who were handing in their slips, Minnie was shouting to the other students.

"Remember! These visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again!"

Ron pushed Harry towards Minnie and they watched as before Harry could utter a syllable, Minnie stated.

"No permission form, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potter."

Harry replied.

"Yes, Professor. But I thought if you said I could go-"

Minnie cut him off.

"But I don't say so. A parent or guardian must sign, and since I am neither, it would be inappropriate."

Charlotte saw a look of pity on her face as she continued.

"I'm sorry, Potter. But that's my final word."

Harry's shoulders sagged and he walked back to his friends with an upset look on his face. Charlotte had decided that she would stay back with him, so she hid her permission slip in the back pocket of her jeans and announced.

"I can't find my permission slip, so I guess that means I can't go either."

Ron frowned and Hermione smirked, Charlotte knew Mione saw her put the slip in her pocket, but didn't say anything. Charlotte looked out of the corner of her eye to see Harry's face light up, she smiled lightly and watched as the two walked off with the other students.

Harry and Charlotte waved to them and they both sighed in unison, making them turn to each other and began laughing. Charlotte linked her arm with his and they wandered around Hogwarts grounds.

They spotted Remus on the bridge, so they walked towards him. He smiled as he saw the two and got flashbacks of Lily and James again. He shook off the thought and asked.

"So, no Hogsmeade then?"

Harry and Charlotte nodded their heads and he continued.