Chapter 33

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"What-Oh my god!"

Shit.

"Aww, she's so cute!"

We noticed Baby wasn't beside us anymore, meaning she left to distract the girls. So Ji-eun and I quickly dropped to the floor and crawled on the way to the kitchen without them noticing us.

That was close..

When we heard their loud voices in the living room, we took our chance and ran upstairs to our room.

"Holy shit.." Ji-eun mumbled before running to do her disguise.

I just did the same knowing Twice will call us downstairs any minute now.

3rd Person's PoV

As Twice took pictures of the cute looking orangutan, Momo pulled Sana away from the other girls causing the squirrel to get confused.

"Sana-ya, I saw your girlfriend when we came in. So that's what you've been hiding huh." Momo teased causing the other Japanese to gasp.

"You..you saw her?"

"Only her side profile and damn..let me tell you, she's pretty hot. Do you mind sharing girlfriends?" Momo asked, unbelievably.

"Yah, don't say that. Promise me you won't tell it to anyone."

"I promise.."

"Good." Sana mumbled, sighing in relief.

"Sooo, can we share girlfriends now?"

"Momo-ssi!"

"Is that a yes?"

"No!" Sana whisper shouts before going back to the girls.

"Girls, you won't believe what we saw at the mall." Jihyo said, once everyone - including the two royalty - sat down at the living room.

"What is it?" The hidden princess asked.

"We saw the girl pretending to be the hidden princess again, her 'royal' vehicle wasn't even a Rolls Royce to begin with! We all know the Royalty families use the same car brand whenever they go somewhere near their palace." Dahyun said, shaking her head.

"Wahh, why do you guys know these about the royalties?" Ji-eun asked next.

"We're literally obsessed with them, especially with the hidden princess." Chaeyoung answered.

"Ohh, so what if you finally meet her?" Ji-eun continued asking making the other princess to give her a look.

The question made them quiet for some reasons before Mina finally answered.

"We..we don't know actually. Maybe we'll faint dramatically but who knows."

"Who do you think will faint?" Y/n decided to ask.

"I'm sure it'll be Nayeon, Sana and Momo unnie." Tzuyu said, laughing at the thought.

"Yah!" The three shouted in sync.

"I swear, I'll laugh at your ass if you were the one who fainted instead." Nayeon said and pouted when Tzuyu, along with the others laugh at the three's reaction.

-

Sunday

For some unknown reasons, Ji-eun woke me up early saying we're all going out to get groceries. But of course, before agreeing, I gave her a look and ask why.