Harry ~ Death isn't the end

It was the battle of Hogwarts I was injured so I managed to limp run to the great hall where there was a makeshift infirmary carrying dean whilst fighting off dementors and those stupid spiders. Once I notified Madam Pince and I healed myself (as I'm a certified nurse) and went back out there, yes I'm scared of death but this is my home as I didn't enjoy the orphanage at all and Dumbledore allowed me to stay at the school for the holidays.

Then everything went quiet I ran and levitated all of our fallen members and brought them to the hall and went back out to see death eaters, trolls, spiders and giants with no nose leading them what I noticed first was Hagrid holding Harry and Draco's mother not wanting any part of this just like her son. I screamed at Hagrid as he promised to keep harry alive and at Lucious as he knew his son didn't want this life that he was forced into it.

I was done and with all my screaming I brought everyone who was on harry's side out in the open they didn't even know he was dead I'm not sure if he was faking it or not but either way, he's dead whether or not but he's one of the very few people I had left. He couldn't be gone, he can't be.

I felt arms around me as I felt my change about to happen...

"Let go Weasel and back of Malfoy"

They knew what I meant last time I changed and Bill didn't listen to me or his family now he's got a scar on his face from when I only went a quarter through transforming and Malfoy saw me change in the woods from his room at Malfoy manor since he invited me over for the first week of the holidays.

I wanted to tear no nose and dumbbell apart to shreds, I don't look behind me but I ask McGonagall (no matter what I do I can never spell her name right)

"McGonagall I know the last Horcrux hasn't been destroyed but please le me at 'em"

"Y/N you know it's not rig-"

"You know I'm invincible Dumbledore showed me what would happen if I didn't do this"

"Y/N you know this might kill you..."

"He's all I had left I don't care at this point, you know he saved me from myself at least let me try and save everyone else from this beast"

I scrawled as my form started to ever so slightly start to change

"Ok Y/N"

"Tell me when professor"

*the middle of no nose's speech*

"Go!!" McGonagall yells

Everyone was confused on both sides as I ran into the open and I started blasting fire out of my mouth, most death eaters were putting protection spells, some were burning and others were running away the only person who changed sides was Narcissa because of everyone running or fighting I didn't see Harry runoff after no nose. I fully transform into what I am.

And slammed my claws onto at least about 10 death eaters at a time

And slammed my claws onto at least about 10 death eaters at a time. I killed at least 3/4 of no nose's people including spiders and giants. That was until I felt something sharp pierce through my neck out of pain and fear when the object left my neck I look at it was the sword I look up and see that it wasn't even a person on no nose's army it was freaking Lavender Freaking Brown when she noticed it was me, no nose was dead and everyone was processing what happened.

"Lavender why on earth would you kill me? You were the only person I trusted with this what the actual f**k???"

Heads started to turn to face me and saw me bleed from the only spot that could kill me whether in or out of my form out of rage everyone circled some trying to apply pressure on my neck and try to heal it the best they can or heal it fully the others bound Lavender in ropes.

"I was the last of my kind you dumb b**ch!! I can see how my life was supposed to end!! I was meant to at least one f**king kid to keep the line going"

"I-I-I-I-I"

"Shut your mouth!!!" and everything was still

"Tell that to my daughter when she is born in 7 months"

"What?"

"Someone remove the glamour charm of me please? I feel too weak"

"I'll do it"

Once Hermione removed it you can sort of see a 3-month bump

"Who's the dad?"

"Who else"

"What happened?"

When Harry emerged from the crowd he saw the bump and the gash in my neck and lavender in ropes

"No-no-no-no-no" he ran hugged me, tears cleaning the soot off his face

"Harry take care of our baby ok?"

"Don't worry y/n, baby I will"

"Can't you pass me a wand for a second?"

"Sure..."

I briefly move my hand to move everyone, I point the wand at Lavender and perform a quiet spell and she collapsed to the floor.

"Hermoine?"

"Yeah y/n I'm here"

"I want you to be the surrogate mother of my baby for the rest of the 7 months"

"y/n I can't do that"

"We aren't both going to live please just please I can't let her die because Lavender please I'm begging you"

"y/n I'll do it for you ok?

"y/n don't leave me please? please"

"Harry death isn't the end"

"But I can't live without you"

"Then live for our girl"

After we managed to transfer our baby to Hermoine I took my final breaths and told harry we will properly marry after he and our daughter both decide it's time.

The last thing I saw was the lights from the wands of the remaining wizards, the same as we did for Dumbledore on the night of his death as the sun rose over the horizon

"I love you harry protect our baby ok?"

"I will baby"

Then with my final strength I kissed harry's hand, smile, and close my eyes. My baby will have the best father, aunts, uncles, and cousins on earth and one massive protective family for my girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey apples

I'm sorry this is kinda sad but hope you have a good rest of your day, stay safe, do some shenanigans, don't get in trouble and

Peace ✌️