I was Supposed to Kill Him....

------ I've never written much before so here's some science fiction! Hope you like it and please stick with it for a few chapters at least, I promise it will get better!!!! VOTE!!! FAN!!! COMMENT!!! XD XD XD

thanX for reading!!!!!

Here's a bit of introduction so you don't feel confused.

This story is about an assassin that isn't fully human, her creator sends her and her partner Darren to kill someones family cuz he ripped off the scientist and now the scientist is pissed. That's it so far!!

" you know what you must do, am I correct?" my master drawled slowly.

" Ofcourse master," I whispered obediently. I bowed my head in respect.

" good then, I hope you chose your partner wisely "

I gazed at his feet. " I chose, Darren, Master," Darren Swelton had the most successful kills, other than me of course. He was one year older than me and we were always competing with each other.

" I approve," I looked up and shuddered slightly as I met his cold silver eyes. He was broad shouldered and the tallest man on our island. He was our ruler. And most feared. Master Kale was very ruthless and cruel, but he was usually good to me, so I was loyal and never talked of escaping the private island in the middle of Antarctica like others.

" this time you must assassinate the English king's family, not him just his son and wife," he ordered stroking my cheek. I forced myself not to pull away from his touch. His hands were so cold and rough. " king Harris, has cheated me. He refused to pay for the healing drugs that I sold him" I stayed quiet, to speak now would surely end up with my death. He killed those that interrupted him.

" So I will kill his family, and you asked for a map of their castle as well?" I murmured as he became quiet.

" they are looking for a new personal maid for the son, you shall go for the interview and become close to the boy," my master growled, hatefully, " then in 3 months time, kill the kings wife, 1 month after kill the boy."

I nodded and silently left his cold gloomy chamber. I smiled once I felt the sun on my face, and let out my soft feathery wings. It was freezing of course because we were in antarctica and there was snow and ice everywhere. But too me it felt nice and cool. I was not human. Well i was until I was brought to this unknown island. Master kale experimented on everyone here, there were so many of us that, it could have become a small country. The healing drugs he talked about were small pills that could heal any wound that wasn't life threatening in about 20 seconds time. Master Kale was a brilliant scientist, not many knew of him but those that did, succeeded in their business.

My pointed ear twitched. What was that? I heard a twig snap and I estimated that whoever stepped on it were about a mile away and gaining. I swiftly flew taking care to be quiet. I narrowed my violet eyes. Ha it was Darren trying to sneak attack me. Well I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Swooping down I flew right into him.

"oomph" he grunted as he fell back. I looked at his pale angular face, with smoky blue eyes and a small pointed nose. I patted his light brown hair grinning.

" better luck next time buddy," I said.

" how come you're always better at everything?" he complained.

" um i thought it'd be obvious," I said with mock exasperation. " you're a guy,"

"what?" he looked so confused I had to giggle.

" girls are better at everything you douche!" I exclaimed. The sun gleamed against the sparkling snow.

" we better go get the new injections, before master Kale gets mad," I said pulling him up effortlessly. We rose up into the air, and headed to the laboratory.

" Ahh you're finally here!" Miss Jane cried out as we walked into her cluttered office. She was stooped and thinning white hair. She was so kind to us all. " alright where'd you want it?" she snapped motherly holding up needles filled with orange foam.

I wirelessly held out my right arm wincing as the sharp point pierced into my skin. I wasn't worried though. We were masters favorites, we only got the best stuff that was already tested on others that weren't worth much.

" hey! You're eyes! Their blue! And you're ears are rounded". Darren exclaimed pointing at me.

I looked at him and indeed his ears looked rounded and a bit smaller. His eyes which used to be light blue with flecks of silver were now just a clear gray blue. Our skin turned a couple shades darker and our claws shrunk down into regular human nails. The wings on my back folded itself up until it was tiny enough not to be noticed underneath my clothes.

Miss Jane brought us a mirror and Darren and I marveled at how human we looked.

We were still taller and leaner than average but that could be to our advantage. I was so excited to go to Europe!

We unfurled our wings, mine black feathers with purple trim and his a pale gray with sky blue flecks and spots. We were headed to England!