Chapter 8

Hey Guys!  THanks for all the support this book is getting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valka looked scared then determined.

"Woah, calm down, Val,"  Stoick said.  "What do you want us to do?"

"We need to save the dragons."  We ran back inside and Valka put on her mask and suit.

"You guys distract Drago,  I'll get the Alpha."

We nodded and Hiccup mounted Toothless.

"Toothless?"  I questioned.

"Northstar, I need you to help, but stay close and do what I say."  Toothless gave me a soft smile.

I nuzzled him and we took off.

We flew outside and I noticed the other dragon riders were on their dragons, battling.  I saw a giant piece of ice fall toward Astrid and Stormfly and with a strong plasma blast from Toothless, it was gone.  We flew through the falling ice chunks and slowed to fly next to them.

Astrid yelled at Hiccup, "Hiccup!  Were in Thor's name have you been?"

"Oh, ya know, catching up with Mom."  He looked up and Astrid gasped.  Valka stood on Cloudjumper with her staff raised and the Alpha roaring behind her.

"THAT'S your Mother?!?!?!?"

"Well, now you know where I get my dramatic flare!"  With that we flew off and shot at a few traps that held dragons.  I stuck by Toothless, but noticed a net fly towards Valka and wrap itself around Cloudjumper.  She fell off, right in front of Drago.  They fought for a few minutes before Drago began yelling and swinging his staff.

I heard the water behind me stir and saw boats sinking as giant waves hit them.  A dark grey head with patches of red alomg its head and back. 

I saw black spots and stumbled a little.  Toothless slowed to help me.

''Northstar...what's wrong?''

''Th-thats the alpha that controlled me...''

Toothless growled a little.  ''Okay, Northstar?  Find any cave you can in whats left of the sanctuary.   I dont want you to get hurt...''  with that he flew off and I sprinted toward the nearest cave.  I was also there when I noticed the two alphas battling.  It was the most sickening sound when their heavy tusks clashed.  I landed and watched.  First it seemed our good alpha was goin to win, then Dragos, then ours.  This went on for a few minutes when I noticed Valka trying to stop the fight.  Cloudjumper dove as the alphas continued fighting.

Suddenly, the good alpha was on the ground, dead.  Drago's alpha panted then roared in victory.  I saw some dragons fly over and bow to their new alpha.  I heard Drago yell and point at Valka.

The alpha shot ice at her and cover Cloudjumper's tail.  He struggled and Valka was thrown off , plumeting through the air.  Luckly, Stoick caught her and they landed behind a chunk of ice.  Drago's alpha stood, trying to find them.  I cowarded into the cave when I saw Hiccup and Toothless land in front of Drago.  They talked for a few minutes.  But then Drago yelled and swung his staff over his head.  The alpha wlked over and Drago pointed to Toothless.

Toohless whined and rubbed his head against the ground.  Hiccup tried to comfort him but it was no use.  Toothless stood and had the slitted pupils.  The Alpha had comtrol of him.

I saw Stoick running in the distance.  Toothless was cornering Hiccup against a peice of ice.  Hiccup was in trouble I knew that.  So I ran to rescue him.

Stoick yelled, ''Hiccup!''

He shoved Hiccup away as Toothless shot a plasma blast.

I stopped as I saw Stoick, lying dead, and soaking the snow around him red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank u guys for all the support.  And Btw, this book is going to continue longer than the movie cuz I have some more ideas.

Follow

Comment

Vote

Thx