Are You Smarter Than Akpos?

Hello, my name is Chinedu Nwuokeke... but people, including my family and teachers at school, call me Akpos Kekere. But before I'll go any further let me say this.

After being in this school for over 5 years, I've come to realize a very important truth; that Teachers are DUMB!
Teachers always think I have a screw loose, but I don't have any problems! The problem is the fault of the teachers, who lack COMMON SENSE! Oh yes.. you heard me right. Teachers don't have SENSE, and I'll tell you why.

 Just yesterday during Maths class Mr. Johnny Cole, our Maths Teacher wrote an equation(2x+2=6) on the board and asked the class, "Who can find 'x' ?"
I then raised my hand. I knew the answer, and not to mention that the answer was apparent. Mr. Johnny pointed at me to speak, and then I gave the right, true, and apparent answer: "Sir, it's on the board".

Okay, now you be the Judge. What I said, was it wrong? No, right?
So why did I get punished, and also had my name written in the Weekly Naughty List as the Naughtiest student for Mathematics?
The teacher asked the class to find 'x' and I gave him the right, and as a matter of fact, the smartest answer to the question. But yet he punished me!

This just proves one thing: that teachers lack a sense. Plus, they are not SMART at all. For this reason, when a student who has a good head on his shoulders(like me), proves to be smart they'll then punish the person, and say the person is a dunce.

I get punished in class quite often than not, that half the time, I just wonder why.  Is it because of my realistic, practical, and sensible reply to questions? Or could it just be that I'm just too smart?
" Ah!" you exclaim; you don't believe me. Okay, I'll prove it to you.
I'll start with this simple trivia.
I'll ask you to tell me the uses of a bucket, and you can come up with many uses as possible for a bucket in under a minute. Got it?... Now GO!!

Done?!
Now my guts tell me that you've probably come up with the following uses of a bucket:
'To fetch water from a well. Hold the mop when cleaning the floor. Hold water for a bath '.

 Now there's nothing wrong with these answers. According to our standard understanding of what a bucket is meant to be used for they are correct.
YET... if you tell me that your thought process is limited by the definition of a bucket as a tool to hold water, then you've just proven to me that your mind is inflexible. And, that, I Akpos, I'm smarter than you!
YES! Because here's what a more flexible mind, like me, would have come up with:
To build sandcastles. A metal bucket can be used as a pot to cook food. A bucket can be used as a chair when flipped upside down. As a drum set. As a basketball net but with the button cut out. As a helmet. As a footstool to reach high shelves. The handle can also be used as an imaginary sickle...
And I can go on and on...but you, you just stopped at 3 points.

This clearly shows that you are not creative; that you are inflexible in your thoughts.
You were only focused on the bucket as a container for water, and you forgot the other uses of a bucket even in the absence of water. You see, only a smart person would have been able to wrap up his head about all the other uses of a bucket.

 Anyway, if you are still doubting that I'm smarter than you, let me throw this one at you, and see whether you are smart enough to get it.
How can you write 9 in between 6?
Tricky question, isn't it?
Mind you, when I asked Mr. Johnny and my dear father for the answer, respectively, they replied: "Is this a joke?"; "...Akpos, you don come again with your own whahala".
But I have the answer to the question.

Yes...don't tell me that you are tired 😪 😴of thinking of the answer. Aha...but I thought you said that you are smart?
Or do you just need someone SMARTER to help you?
Then why didn't you say so...
Answer: S[IX]
That's it, it's that simple.
Oh...oh..is that applause I hear?👏👏👏👏👏 Thank you... Thank you...
And there you were, racking your brain for the answer, while I solved the Maths problem with barely any hard reasoning.