Darling (8)

Lizzie shot up confused. She was in a forest with nothing else in sight. Lizzie pushed herself to her feet, her eyes scanning the space around her.

Where was she?

The last thing she remembered was falling asleep.

Lizzie heard a branch snap to her right. She turned to look but saw nothing.

What was that?

Lizzie went to go check around the area the noise happened. However, a gust of wind blew past her. As if someone had run past her at vampire speed.

Lizzie froze, feeling eyes on her from behind.

She turned slowly and Lizzie's eyes widened seeing the young man in front of her. He was around 18 or 19 years old.

Lizzie narrowed her eyes, when she realized that he was familiar.

He cocked his head to the side, studying her.

"Hello, darling," He purred.

His eyes trailed her body.

For some reason, his expression was both surprised and confused.

But the look disappeared as quickly as it came.

Lizzie felt a jolt of recognition as she stared at this man.

English accent. Brown hair and dark brown eyes. Hope's paintings.

This was Kol. Kol Mikaelson.

Shit.

Also, hot damn.

Kol raised his eyebrows, expectantly.

"You're Kol, aren't you?" Lizzie finally said.

He paused and narrowed his eyes. "I am. Now, darling, why don't you tell me how you're here before I tear your throat out with my teeth," He threatened, veins appearing below his eyes.

"Wow, is your way of dealing with people threatening them into doing what you want?" Lizzie scoffed.

Kol flashed forward trying to slam her against the tree but Lizzie sped to the other side of the clearing.

He turned to look at her surprised. Then, his eyes turned calculating.

"You're a vampire."

"Sure, let's go with that," Lizzie replied, readying her magic.

Lizzie knew the only reason he wasn't able to grab her was because he hadn't expected her to be able to get out of the way.

She knew he wouldn't make the same mistake again.

He considered her. "What do you mean by that?" He asked, referring to how she responded.

Lizzie shrugged. "Who knows?"

Kol's stare turned into a glare.

Barely a second later he had her pressed against a tree with his hand wrapped around her throat.

"If you won't tell me yourself, then I shall compel it out of you," He snarled.

Lizzie could barely keep her face neutral. She may be a vampire but she was also a witch. Meaning no compelling for him.

"You will tell me everything I want to know," He compelled.

Lizzie just smirked. "Yeah, no."