sixty-eight.

Two days.

Two days passed with complete silence.

Ever since Bakugo and (Y/n) fought in the courtyard, him throwing her words right back into her face, there was totally radio silence between the two. She wanted to talk to him so badly, but she couldn't. She had to honor her work-study and not spill anything about the raid and meeting.

But that silence she felt late at night was shattered with one text.

(Y/n) ran downstairs, meeting the four others in the common room.

"Alright, you too?" Kirishima turned to Uraraka and Asui, who nodded in response.

"We got it."

"It's happening," Midoriya muttered as he looked at his phone.

"Let's do this." (Y/n) nodded as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

It was revealed that Eri was being held in the Shie Hassaikai's main headquarters, which meant it would be really dangerous

It was revealed that Eri was being held in the Shie Hassaikai's main headquarters, which meant it would be really dangerous. She thought about Bakugo's words, how he had told her to be careful.

Kirishima put his hand on her shoulder. "Are you going to be okay, (L/n)?"

She looked back at him, turning around, "What? What do you mean?"

"You haven't talked to Bakugo in three days now," Kirishima stated, remembering how he saw Bakugo stomping back into the dorms while (Y/n) just sat out under the tree. "Did you two have a fight?"

She sighed and started walking to the lockers. "We did. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is getting that little girl back."

She changed into her costume, leaving the goggles around her neck as she stood with her work-study agency before getting started.

8:00 AM

"Hey (L/n), I have something for you." Fat Gum walked over to her with a couple police officers, holding a small bag. "I know how you can sense energy, so I thought that maybe you could try and find Eri with your quirk. I figured to make it easier to pinpoint her, you could use a sample of her genes containing her quirk."

"I've never memorized a signature before." She took the bag, opening it and finding some samples from the bullet recovered. "But I'm ready to try it."

Her eyes started to glow a bit as she looked at the sample's aura, watching as it was a gray fluctuation. She memorized it and went out of the state, placing the sample in the bag again.

"I've got it."

Fat Gum took back the bag and handed it to the police, walking away with them. She took this moment to relax and try to calm her nerves, focusing her mindset for battle.

8:30 AM

Smash.

(Y/n) jumped up onto a steppingstone, using her quirk to block the attacker from hitting some of the officers. She asked them, "Are you guys okay?"