eleven.

"Tell me about your heart
How it stole breath from my lungs and still warmed my veins."

Melione huffed as she watched Jane use her gift on the newborn, the man had yet to reveal any information. They were in the basement to avoid the newcomer's screams to be heard by humans. The room they were in was rather large with a table in the middle with two chairs facing each other.

The old vampire's feet rested on the table her head hanging back. Demetri and Felix were positioned next to the stairs just in case he tried running away, Alec was standing right behind her chair, his sister in front of the newborn who was facing her, as for the Romanians, they got bored pretty quickly and decided to go feed.

"Well that's not what I expected when you suggested torturing him." She muttered, slowly regretting her choice of not joining her friends, but they needed someone to keep an eye on the Volturi, and she ended up volunteering.

"What do you propose then?" Asked the blonde in a slightly irritated tone after failing at getting any information.

With a smirk, she kicked her feet off of their spot and stood up, "Just ease up and have some fun." Melione drawled, walking over to the newborn dragging her chair along with her, "May I?" She asked her old friend gesturing to their prisoner, earning a stiff nod as Jane joined her brother's side who was watching Mel with an interested look.

After placing her chair right across Daniel, she plopped down on the seat leaning back, "So Danny, I hope you're enjoying your stay here." She said.

"You can torture me as much as you want, I won't say anything." He snapped.

"And here I thought we were becoming friends," she answered with a pout earning a snarl from the man, "We got ourself a loyal one didn't we?"

Melione hummed looking at Daniel, thats when something caught her attention, she held a finger out pointing at his pockets where a small rectangular bump could be seen, she leaned over and took the object out of his pocket, ignoring his growls as Mel leaned back on her chair observing it. It was a wallet. "I wonder why you kept this even after you turned." She said giving him a knowing smirk.

She opened it up inspecting it from the inside, Mel then noticed a picture on the wallet's transparent pocket and pulled it out, tossing the object aside, "Bingo." She declared, her voice eerily calm.

"What is it?" Asked Felix, joining her side with his companion after their curiosity got the best of them.

"What a beautiful family you have here my dear friend." She continues letting the vampires peak over her shoulder. The newborn's growls getting louder and louder.

The photo showed Daniel, with his arm around a gorgeous red haired woman and a man who looked very much like Daniel, with two young girls in front of them, one seemingly older than the other. They looked happy, standing next to a lake enjoying a picnic.

"Don't bring them into this." He pleaded.

Her eyes had yet to move from the tiny picture, ignoring him. She mentioned for Demetri to come closer with her hand, letting him take a better look at the captured moment. "Tell me, how hard would it be for you to find them?" She asked.

"It may be hard since I don't have their tenor, but definitely not impossible." He stated his eyes shining with excitement at the possibility of a new hunt.

"Ah! Amazing isn't it Daniel? You'll get to see your family!" She exclaimed with a grin.

"I'll tell you everything I know, just...please don't bring them into this."