20 | only because

NEO CULTURE TECHNOLOGY
MAD CITY BASE
1:54 PM, SATURDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Uhh, right." Keiko nodded and eyed the tray before suspiciously looking back at the guy next to her, "This ain't poisoned or anything?"

Kun chuckled softly, "Why would we poison you?"

"I don't know," Keiko shrugged and picked up the bowl, "cause you want to kill me?" she mumbled out and sniffed the soup.

"Stop sniffing the soup."

Keiko snapped a glare towards him, "I'm checking if there are any drugs or whatsoever." she reasoned and put down the bowl.

Kun stifled a laugh, "You look cute doing that, but no. I told you! We're not going to poison you, kill you, or whatever."

"Right." she nodded her head, "Not that I care if I die anyways."

She then handed him over the tray, "I'm not eating."

"Why not?" Kun frowned, taking the tray from her. "I cooked that."

Keiko looks at him surprised, "You did?" and he nodded. "For you, specially. Since we already had lunch awhile ago."

She pressed her lips into a thin line, eyeing the tray she let out a sigh, "Okay, I'll eat it."

The boy smiled and handed her back the tray. She hesitated, "Only because you made it for me."

Tasting the soup, it was the best soup she had in her whole life, a bit exaggerated but it did taste so good in her opinion. "This tastes good!" she complimented and scooped a spoonful of rice.

"Glad you seem to like it." Kun chuckled and watched her eat happily. He then stood up, "I'll head out now. Also, I know you untied your ankles."

Keiko shrugged, "Thought you wouldn't notice."

Kun patted the top of her head making her hiss, "Don't touch me."

Kun rolled his eyes, "Once you're done eating, press that button." he points towards the green button at the top edge of the headboard.

"What does that do?"

"Just signals us that you need something. Someone will pick you up and escort you around, see ya!" Kun waves at her before walking off with a warm smile.

As soon as Kun left, Keiko sighed and finished her meal. She placed the tray on the bedside table and stood up, "Jeez, at least he was nice... Taeil was I guess okay too..." she uttered and reached to press the green button, as she did a signal went throughout the whole building.

. . .

. . f o u r t e e n . . m i n u t e s . . e a r l i e r . .

"How'd it go?" Doyoung questioned Taeil as the boy walked into the lounge. Taeil shrugged, "Kinda pissed her off... I guess."