•𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

Charlotte was woken by something sitting on her head, she felt what it was and smiled when she felt the fluffy fur of Shadow. She stroked the sleeping kitten and slowly moved so she could get ready for the day without waking her up.

As she got her clothes out, Hermione came out of the bathroom. Charlotte smiled at her as Mione dried her hair, Lottie then went for a shower as well. It only took about ten minutes as it was breakfast soon.

Once she was done, she had changed into her uniform and had put her hair in messy ponytail, she sprayed some perfume on herself and used some lip balm and mascara.

Hermione and Charlotte were both ready so they linked pinkies and left the dorm and the common room, they entered the great hall and sat at their table. Whilst they were waiting for boys to appear, Charlotte stuffed her face with bacon.

The boys were a bit late, so Hermione and Charlotte got their timetables for them.

Charlotte was about to speak to Hermione when Harry and Ron came into the great hall, they rushed over to us and sat down. Lottie didn't have a chance to say good morning because Ron immediately started stuffing his face and Harry face planted the table and groaned loudly. The girls shared a look and shook their heads at them.

Charlotte lifted Harry's head up and he rested his chin on her hand, she held his head up for him and he closed his eyes and sighed heavily. She let out a laugh and asked softly.

"Bad morning?"

Harry slowly nodded and she snickered as his nose started wiggling as if he was smelling something. He finally asked as he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Lottie, are you wearing perfume?"

Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, he then let out a "hmph" before randomly shoving his nose onto her arm and sniffing it, her eyes widened and she looked at Hermione and Ron for help. She then mouthed to them.

"Is he okay?"

Ron snorted and Hermione shrugged. Ron then quietly pointed out.

"I think he likes the smell of your perfume." (A/N: Amortentiaaaaaaa.)

Charlotte looked at him with a face that said "yeah, no shit." Ron then shrugged and thanked Hermione as she gave him his timetable. By then, Harry had stopped sniffing Lottie's arm and started to eat like nothing happened.

She gave him his timetable and he muttered a "thank you". She nodded and smiled as the bell went, signalling that it was time for the first lesson.

The boys were still pretty tired, so the girls practically dragged them. They got to the classroom, but there was no door. That was until some stairs started falling and a door appeared at the top. Charlotte shrugged as it didn't faze her, they're in a magical school for Godric's sake.

Anywho, Charlotte volunteered to go first, but regretted as she kept getting wolf whistles, in which she responded to by sticking up her middle finger at them. They chuckled and she finally got to the top and waited for her friends. They sat at a round table and Lottie awkwardly sat on a small seat and nearly fell back as they didn't have a back support like other chairs.

She tapped her finger on the table impatiently as they waited for the teacher to arrive. This time, Charlotte did actually fall off the seat as a woman wearing weird clothes and had big glasses that magnified her eyes to look like bug eyes, suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Luckily, no one other than Harry and Ron saw Lottie fall off. They laughed quietly into their hands and her cheeks went red. Harry pulled her back up and she silently thanked him. The woman finally spoke.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello, I am Professor Trelawney, together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this, one either has the Gift or not, it cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye."

Hermione scoffed and muttered which made Ron and Harry jump.

"What a load of rubbish!"

She tucked in her time turner as Ron asked with wide eyes.

"Where'd you come from?"

Charlotte smirked as Hermione responded.

"Me? I've been here the whole time."

Ron looked to Charlotte and she nodded, covering for Hermione. Ron shrugged and forgot about it, making Hermione and Lottie high-five under the table and watched as Trelawney bugged Neville.

"You, boy! Is your grandmother well?"

Neville jumped and stuttered out a response.

"I-I think so?"

Trelawney hummed and muttered to him.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that."

Charlotte rolled her eyes at Trelawney and reassured Nevile as he looked at her with panicky eyes. Trelawney continued with the lesson.

"The first term will be devoted to the reading of tea leaves. If all goes well, we will proceed to palmistry, fire omens, and finally.. the crystal ball."

She looks to Parvati and states.

"By the way, dear. Beware a red-haired man."

Parvati looked to Ron and scooted away from him, which made Charlotte laugh at Ron's offended look.

Trelawney told them all to drink some tea and read the leaves that are left afterwards, but Charlotte didn't like green tea. So she tipped it into the plant behind her when Trelawney wasn't looking. However, someone else saw as they snorted loudly, Charlotte looked to see who it was and it was Draco.

He noticed that she was looking and blushed, he then frantically looked away and grabbed his cup and stared into it.

Charlotte ended up with a heart and to which Trelawney had the pleasure to read out to everyone, she looked out of the corner of her eye to see Harry blushing and Draco smirking. Charlotte embarrassingly rubbed her neck and ignored the knowing look Hermione always gives her.

Harry was not as lucky though as he got the Grim who is the omen of death, which is bloody lovely, looks like another year of saving Harry's arse.

Yayyyyyyy, not.