Arranged Marriage to The Devil

Arranged Marriage to the Devil

   Have you ever wondered how you develop as a child?

For example, we started as a small fetus to a grown adult who has facial hair, developed body's, a mature mind and also our very own traits.

We have created our own personality to become who we are today. Us humans make our own decisions that can affect our future or even the present.

As you guys are wondering, "Why is she telling us all this?"

Well I am telling you this, it is because some people in the world have not figured out that humans can make their own decisions and see where it takes them. For example, my parents. They have decided to arranged my own marriage.

Now arrange marriage has  been around for centuries upon centuries and only some parts of the world still continue this for their culture. But not I, I will not allow this wedding to happen.

Not when I'm 20 or even 30. I am getting out of this marriage. Either they like this or not.

***

I'm going to call you guys my Ninjaz

I hope all of you guys stay til the end and see if Alexandra really Hates Mr. Andrew Carter. Above will be a slide show of our lovely cast!!

Remember:

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Cece :)