Part 5

typicalshawt  this one for you babe❤️

Ari PVO

skips to trap*

East and I walk in and all eyes are on us, well on me..

"Why tf you naked on Instagram Pooh?" Kevin starts yelling and pulls me to the office and closes the door behind us

"Kev in grown, it's not like they saw anything" I said rolling my eyes

"You think this shit cute? Posing half naked for the fuckin world to see?"

"We go through this every other week, Kevin I'm grown!" I said now yelling "I don't say Shit about how you make your money! Don't judge me for how I make mine. I'm not fuckin and suckin on anybody it's just pictures!"

"Look you're still my baby sister no matter how grown you think you are"

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry for disappointing you" by now I'm damn near in tears, I hate feeling like a disappointment to my brother he's the only real family I have now. So I really hate when he's upset with me

"Pooh it's not disappointing me, I just don't like niggas looking at you like that. You my baby sister. Shit my only sister I'd do anything to protect you " he hugs me and we stay like that for at least 5 minutes while I cried

"Aight cry baby we gotta get some shit done"

"Shut up stupid" I said laughing

We go back to where everyone is and start bagging and counting money. I bought some of my hair and lash orders and had some of the girls help me so I can drop it off at the post office.

Gates and his family are going back to Louisiana to see Dreka's parents so he said he'd be gone for the rest of the week so I'd have to make sure the traps are running right.. great more work for me, I thought.

"You gone drop me bacc off at home since you damn near kidnapped me?" East asks kinda rudely

"Yeah, you ready?"

He nods and we get ready to leave.

I hug shooter and bully and tell them I'm cooking tonight with my friends, they agree to come over.

East overhears and asks "oh so I'm not invited?"

"Maybe you would be if you weren't so rude"

"My apologies ma, I got some shit going on with my babymuva"

"Didn't know you had a kid" I said as we got I to my car

"A daughter actually, Kairi" he shows me her picture

"Aww she's adorable" My voice got all high and squeaky

East laughs "thanks"

"So what's the problem with her mom, if you don't mind me asking?"

He sighs "well we was together for a while, she already a son but no income, Shit I really loved her so ian mind taking care of her and her lil boy. I mean his dad wasn't in the picture so I was like a father figure to him too." I nodded, you don't find too many men tryina be fathers, let alone stepfathers. So I think it's great he stepped up the way he did "anyway after she had Kai she was never home, always high and came home all hours of the night. I found out she cheated, twice actually I took her back the first time cause shit she was the first girl I actually loved" he said shrugging "but a second time, nahhhh gotta be smokin dick. So I left her ass alone, got full custody of Kai and she's been mad ever since"

"Wowwww, that's a lot to take in.. I'm sorry you went though all that. I can tell you're a good dad, the way your eyes light up when you talk about baby girl.. she's luck to have you"