𝐗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

     Like he promised, Edward picked up Lilith the next day around six and drove her towards his home to meet his family. The entire ride there was silent as she looked out the window and watched the trees blur past. His home wasn't too far from hers, but, it was far enough so people wouldn't stumble past it often—Lilith assumed it was so they could have privacy and not have to worry about anyone catching them doing something that wasn't necessarily human-like, just like her family had done with their own home.

     "So about last night..." Edward starting, a small smirk playing on his lips as he thought about her kissing his cheek and then running away. He then heard her panicked thoughts as she freaked when she got inside.

     The witch's cheeks reddened quickly as she thought about it also, "Can we please not talk about it right now? I'd rather your family not meet me while I look like a tomato." Edward laughed at her as they pulled up to the front of their home and he heard her gasp. He quickly got out of the car and rushed to the other side to open the door for her and helped her out. He grabbed onto her hand as they walked towards the front door, him opening it for her again like usual, "Woah. This is incredible." Lilith managed to let out as her eyes wandered around the room at how beautiful the home was. Edward smiled at her expression as he went to help her with her coat, "Esme definitely did a good job with the design, it feels so homey."

     "Did you expect her to chose coffins and dungeons and moats?" He joked at her as he grabbed her hand again and began to lead her up the stairs.

     "Well, not the moats..." She joked back innocently causing him to shake his head at her.

     As they walked up the stairs, the girl stopped as she saw the different bits of art and heard the opera music coming from the background, her eyebrow rose as she looked at Edward who looked slightly embarrassed, "I told them not to do this." He said to her.

     She slightly sniffed their air and let out a small moan of satisfaction, "Is that.... ravioli?" She questioned, her mouth watering as she rushed up the stairs, dragging Edward along with her.

     Edward lead her towards the kitchen and she saw his family cooking up a storm, her eyes lit up as she saw the beautiful kitchen and the food that was placed on the kitchen island as they continued to prep for dinner while they listened to a cooking tutorial, "You guys didn't have to do all of this." Edward said to them, grabbing all of their attention to him and the small witch beside him who was clinging to his arm.