"Okay, but you didn't answer the question! We are telling her right?" I asked.

"Mmm," Robert said, rubbing his chin, looking immersed in thoughts. "I think we should wait for a couple of days, keep close eyes on Imogen to make sure she's safe."

"That's ridiculous we should let her know now!" I exclaimed.

"Drew, she just got her mother back, she's gonna be devastated. We have to figure out a way that wouldn't hurt her," Lucas explained.

"We should just rip it off like a band-aid," I protested.  

"You don't make the decisions, I do!" Robert stated, slamming the desk and looking deep into my eyes. "You will do as I say."

"I need a drink," I replied, walking towards his alcohol cabinet. I took one of the clear crystal glasses and poured some into it. 

"It's 8 in the morning," Carter commented.

"Never too early for a drink," A cheeky smile formed on my face as I swirled the liquid around the glass and drank it.

----------

"Why should we wait? It won't hurt her any less," I rambled to Lucas as we were walking back to his car. 

"Trust me, I don't want to keep secrets from her either," Lucas admitted, walking down the black stone pavement. 

"Then let's tell her or better yet. Let's get rid of her mother," I suggested, raising my brows. 

"Do you hear yourself? You want to get rid of her mother? What do you think Imogen would do?"

"Probably hate me but been there done that. Those are the two options we have," I explained.

"I'll tell her tomorrow alright, she would want to find out from someone who loves her and has her best interest," Lucas stated, pressing his keys to unlock the car.

"Let's go tell her now!" I exclaimed, opening the passenger door.

"She's hanging out with Kylie and she plans to hang out with her mother later. I think we can let her have one more peaceful day with her mother," Lucas answered, settling down in his seat.

"So we could give her mother a chance to kill her, "I expressed.

How fucking stupid can this boy be?

"Frankie is going to be with them, I doubt she would risk exposing herself in front of her," Lucas explained as he pulled out of the parking lot. "Please don't do anything you're going to regret."

"I won't," I flashed a convincing smile. "What time is Imogen supposed to come back?" 

 "I'm sure, around 5 or 6 maybe," Lucas shrugged. "Why?" 

"No reason," I felt his eyes digging into me but he didn't utter another word. I can't just leave it alone, I have to do what I think is right. My gut is telling me to ignore what everyone else is saying and go confront Imogen's mother.

-----

"Thank you, for the ride," I said, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting ready to exit the comfortable leather seats.

"I didn't have that much of a choice," He laughed."Don't do anything stupid."

"I won't, probably just going to go hang out with my girl," I answered.

I have to come up with a believable alibi  

"Bye," He said, driving away.

"Idiot," I scoffed, grabbing the keys from my pocket, twirling them with my fingers.