seven.

"Luna," he started but she stopped him

"I'm sorry, I didn't even think." She said. He walked over to her and stopped in front of her. She was sad. He raised her chin and pressed his lips firmly against hers. He didn't think, he just did what he felt was right. She didn't pull away, she didn't push back, she just let her body lead her.

Before he knew it, she had her hands tangled in his hair ad he was backing her against the wall, pressing their bodies together. He kissed her until he was breathless. His heart was racing, his hands were shaking. She opened her mouth letting him kiss her fully. She tasted sweet, unlike her appearance.

He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her deeper, moving his tongue in her mouth as she pulled him closer to her. Placing his hand under her chin, he pulled away.

She placed her forehead on his. He could feel her heart race against his chest. He laughed.

"I feel like I've been waiting a long time for that." She laughed and kissed him softly on the cheek. "No matter what people said about you, Luna, I've always liked you." He felt a small blush work it's way to his cheeks, but he didn't care. It happened, he confessed His bottled up feelings and emotions.

She brushed a piece of stray hair behind her ear and smiled. Her blue eyes twinkled with admiration. "I've always liked you too, but more." He laughed and backed away from her. He took her hand and pulled her to him.

Holding her closely, he swayed to the nonexistent music. He kissed the nape of her neck. "I've always liked you more too."

She pulled him down into a kiss. It was soft and sweet. As she kissed him, there was a knock on the door. They pulled away before the door opened.

"Sorry mates, but Rose needs this room so your gonna have to.... you know..." He said, gesturing out the door. Neville laughed.

"Yeah, sure!" He grabbed Luna's hand and pulled her out of the room. Walking past the starring witches and wizards, he led her to middle of the dance floor. Pulling her to him, he pulled her into a kiss.

Everyone around them gasped, cheered, and laughed. They pulled away and laughed as well.

Far off to the corner of the pub, Ron walked up to Hermione and Harry. He fist pumped them and smiled.

"Did we do it guys?" He looked from Harry to Hermione. Harry looked at Hermione.

"Mission accomplished?" He asked her. She smiled.

"Yes, mission accomplished. Guys.... we did it!" They looked back at the newfound love in the middle of the room. He was twirling her around, smiling as she laughed.

"Is it bad that I already see a wedding and kids so soon?" Ron asked. Hermione slapped him in the arm and laughed.

"Oh Ronald." She said. She gazed at Neville and Luna, they were perfect together. No doubt about it. She was glad they were able to get them to finally come together. "But I see it too." She said with a smile.

- End.