He Has My Vote. (A Wesley Stromberg/Emblem 3/Demi Lovato Fanfiction)

Start from the beginning

I glanced back up on stage and Wesley and my eyes locked yet again. I put my head on top of my hands and just smiled.

The song finished and everyone stood up and clapped. They looked around in disbelief, almost like they thought they didn't deserve it. Trust me they deserved it.

"Your cute." I squealed trying to not scream.

"Ahh we think your cute Demi!" Wesley pointed at me and my heart melted.

"Awwwww!" I accidentally slipped.

"No, no, barrier, no!" Simon ruined the moment.

I went home that night and all I could think about was him. His eyes, his body, his smile, his charisma, but mostly his voice.

I felt a strong connection with his voice like it was made to combine with mine, I searched Emblem 3 on YouTube and found a video of Wesley singing a song for his sister.

I know I shouldn't be watching these, I know I shouldn't be feeling this way. It's not right, it wouldn't be fair to the other contestants. I could lose my job.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months of me not being able to see my secret crush. In all the other auditions all I could think of and see was him. His voice echoing in my head.

Then the day finally came, bootcamp. I have awaited this day for so long, I was so eager I couldn't restrain myself. I went to the studio early so I could mingle around with the contestants, but really my agenda was only to see one person.

I walked backstage and a lot of people were getting ready for the show, and there he was sitting down polishing his skate board with his brother and friend beside him on their phones.

He looked up at me and his blank expression turned into a smile. His lips curved perfectly around his teeth. I waved slightly and he waved back, I thought about walking over but a girl interrupted me.

"Hi Demi do you remember me? Well yeah of course you do, I'm CeCe Frey, but I just wanted to tell you that you are such an inspiration to me. I love your music, your amazing." Cece hugged me tightly.

"Hahaha thanks and yeah how could I forget you?" She went on about herself while I looked over her shoulder and watched him.

"Hey I'll talk to you later okay." I told CeCe with a smile.

"Yeah okay!" She chirped brightly.

I walked over to the group of boys and they all looked up at me with grins.

"Hey Demi!" Drew welcomed me as he brought me in with a hug.

"Hey Drew, Keaton and uh...Wesley!" I pretended I was unknowing of his name, that was stupid.

"Demi I just want to say that your beautiful and like everything about you is beautiful. You can just tell you have a beautiful personality." Drew complimented me.