chapter two

ʲᵒ,ˢ ⁿⁿᵉʳ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗ^^

ʲᵒ,ˢ ᵈⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗ^^

ᴄʜ. ᴛᴡᴏ

"𝐶𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓-𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛." 𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝐴𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛, 𝑁𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑦.

。・ ゚・.・。・.・ ゚・。

After the ages it took for three people to get dressed in a small studio apartment, Luke, Jess, and Jo finally pulled up to the Gilmore home for the dinner that Lorelai invited them to. As soon as they parked Luke's truck he looked at the twins, "No funny business. We go in there, we eat, we talk, and we leave. No games, no tricks, none of that. Am I clear?" He asked looking at two teens who wore amused looks.

"Are you embarrassed by us, Uncle Luke?" Jo asked with a smirk on her lips.

"Yes." He said and walk out of the truck, leaving the laughing twins in the car.

As the twins walk to the porch, the door was pulled open, "Hey, perfect timing. Sookie's about to break her record for the most food served."

Jo gleamed at the thought of food, "Sounds great." She smiled at Lorelai.

"Sure does." Jess said with less enthusiasm than his sister.

"Come on in," She said stepping aside letting them through to walk around the empty living room so she could talk to an anxious Luke.

Jo looked around the living room with her brother, "How long until you think Luke goes on anti-anxiety meds?" Jo jokes as she looked a picture of a younger Nathan.