𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠

i have to delete my notes folder because i'm almost at 200 chapters 💀

"—you're kidding" she looks at her now ex-boyfriend. "no, i'm not kidding!" he raised his voice. "you think i want a kid?! you told me you took the pill-"

"I DID!" she yelled over him starting to get stressed and become scared for what could happen next. they say there in silence for a few seconds. she had her fingers tangled in her hair and her head a low trying to take in everything. "i'm not doing this" he says standing up and grabbing his keys. her head shoots up with a expression missed with fright, sadness, and shock. she stand up and runs after him. "no no no you can't do this" she spoke quickly with tears coming to her eyes. "please don't leave-" her sentence was cut short. her hands went over her mouth shaking. she was only seventeen, it was the beginning of the year so she wasn't even close to finishing high school yet and now she has to tell her mom her child is pregnant with her own.

*𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿*

y/n nodded her head as she listened to what her professor was requesting. "—and the topic from last week, i seen he had trouble with that one also" he looked up from his weekly planner and towards the student in front of him . "you can do that?" he asked her. "yeah-"
"are you sure because i don't want you to be overloaded with so much work"

"yes, i can do it" she smiled letting out a chuckle. "alright, i'll tell him about it next period and the rest is up to you both" he gave her nod in which she returned.

y/n scanned around the parking lot looking for her new student to tutor for the next week. she was confused on how he was getting out so late consider she just spoke to him. she sat back in her drivers seat and let out sigh. she reached her hand up and pulled down the sun visor looking in the mirror and looked at her face. she rubbed her face feeling the oil that built up throughout the day. "i need to to find a face mask" she says to herself and closed the visor meeting with a face at her passenger window. she jumped letting out a scream holding her hand over her chest trying to get her heart rate back to normal.

"WHAT THE FU-"

the low sound of music played on the radio as they sat in silence. she side eyed him seeing he was just sitting there on his phone. it was like that the whole car ride but she didn't mind.

"which do you what to start on first?week one or week two" she asks him walking up to her door. she lightly hit her knuckles on the door leaning her head down and slightly towards the door trying to hear footsteps from inside.

"week-"

"hey!" a older looking woman answered the door quickly moving aside so the two and go inside. "welcome" she looked at the young boy who was standing inside of her house with a warm smile.

he was going to say a greeting a smaller voice sounded getting his attention. "yay!" the shouting of a litter girls says running from around the corner with her arms in the air. at first he didn't think much of it as he assumed it was just y/n's little sister. she was a toddler, two year old.

"mommy here" the little says repeatedly until she got her desired attention. "yeah mommy's here" y/n replies in baby voice rubbing her nose again the smaller one.

it shocked him to the most part but he didn't want to make a exterior reaction.
"sorry, this is chaotic" y/n apologized looking at him. "it's okay" he replies too quickly on accident. "mom, this is ben, i'm tutoring him this week" she glanced at the two. "nice to meet you. if i knew there were going to be guest," she put emphasis on the word 'guest' as she looked over at her daughter. "i would've picked up the mess she made" she referred to y/n's daughter she just sat in y/n's arm looking around innocently.

"i think we'll be starting on week one—mom, can you please watch her a little while longer while i do this, please"

"come on, want some cookies?" her mother's voice fades as she leaves to the kitchen.

"uhh so...let's get started then" she walked ahead of him going doing the hallway. "i guess since you met my family, i'll meet yours next?" she spins around and walks backwards inside her room.

"i'm sure you won't. my parents are back in london"

she plops down onto her bed and looks at him a surprised face. "you seriously left london and came all the way here for college? i would freaking love to be in london. a relax day would be nice" she mumbles as she unties her shoes.

"do you not get a chance to often?" he sits beside her. she shrugged shoulders before talking. "not with that little hyper maniac helping my mom bake cookies," she joked. "weekends. i don't have school and work so i'm able to spend time with my mom and my little angel"

"what's her name?" he asks interlocking his hands together and leaning down on his legs. she looked over at him. "angel"
"oh..." he said quietly feeling embarrassed. she let out a laugh as she seen his reaction. "yeah her name is angel but she could be a little devil sometimes"

"how old is she?"

"she's two as of right now.  she's turning three in june"

"plan to have a little birthday party?"

"just one between the family of three" she looked at him seeing he was already watching her. "why ask?"

"i expect to get a invitation" a smile formed onto his lips. "you "expect" a invitation?!" she laughed at him. "well yeah!"

"i barely even know you"

"i mean...we have a week"